Latest Sports News

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Greek Super League 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 15

The match between AEK Athens vs Panetolikos for the Greece Super League 1 competition is scheduled to be played on 15 January, 2023. The match kicks off at 14:00 UK time. It will take place at the OPAP Arena, in Athens. AEK Athens will be looking for a repeat result of a 1-0 Super League triumph over Panathinaikos.

In that game, AEK Athens had 56% possession and 13 shots at goal with 4 of them on target. The scorer for AEK Athens was Orbelín Pineda (68′). At the other end, Panathinaikos got 6 attempts on goal with 1 on target.

An interesting characteristic of recent AEK Athens games is the number of nil scores. From their previous 6 clashes leading up to this one, in 5 of them a bet on both teams scoring would’ve been a loser. Heading into this contest, AEK Athens are undefeated in their previous 7 league matches at home. After tasting defeat last time out to OFI Crete in Super League action, Panetolikos and their travelling fans will hope for a better result here.

In that match, Panetolikos managed 50% possession and 3 shots on goal with 0 on target. OFI Crete got 14 shots on goal with 7 of them on target. Nouha Dicko (27′, 52′), Jon Toral (73′) and Kosmas Tsilianidis (90′) scored for OFI Crete.

The stats tell the story, and Panetolikos have been scored against in 5 of their last 6 games, with opponents netting 9 goals in all. Defensively, Panetolikos certainly have room for improvement. That kind of trend might not follow through into this match, though.

credit : – hocado

Match Details:

  • Match: AEK Athens vs Panetolikos
  • Date: 15 January 2023
  • Time: 7:30 pm
  • Venue: Opap Arena Stadium

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Prediction

It seems to us that Panetolikos could find it really hard going to be putting one, if any, goals past a AEK Athens side who have all the attributes to create and convert many chances to win very handsomely indeed.

We are anticipating a thumping 4-0 thrashing (at least) for AEK Athens at the end of the 90 minutes.

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Head-To-Head

AEK Athens vs Panaitolikos’s head to head record shows that of the 17 meetings they’ve had, AEK Athens has won 11 times and Panaitolikos has won 4 times. 2 fixtures between AEK Athens and Panaitolikos has ended in a draw.

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Live Stream Time

This match will start from 7:30 pm

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Date

This match will take place on 15 January 2023

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Team News

Mijat Gacinovic (Unknown Injury), Niclas Eliasson (Fibula Fracture) and Milad Mohammadi (Groin Injury) will not be able to play for AEK Athens boss Matías Almeyda.

Panetolikos boss Giannis Anastasiou has not got a full squad to pick from. Frederico Duarte (Collarbone fracture) and Michalis Bakakis (Cruciate Ligament Rupture) are names that won’t be on the team sheet. Deybi Flores cannot play in this game through suspension.

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Lineups

AEK Athens:
  • P. Tsintontas
  • S. Svarnas
  • O. Vranješ
  • G. Tzavellas
  • M. Mohammadi
  • Simões
  • D. L. Tallec
  • N. Amrabat
  • P. Mantalos
  • L. García
  • K. A. Fard
Panetolikos:
  • N. Melissas
  • B. E. Lluy
  • B. Vrgoc
  • D. Cornelius
  • D.Houhoumis
  • F. Antunes
  • D. Flores
  • H. Barbosa
  • J. Mendoza
  • F. Duarte
  • N. Vergos

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Odds

  • AEK Athens are unbeaten in 12 of their last 13 matches in Super League
  • Panetolikos haven’t lost in 6 of their last 7 away games in Super League

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Stats

  • AEK Athens 76.52%
  • Panetolikos 7.37%
  • Draw 16.1%

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Tips

  • There have been 7 consecutive home Super League wins in a row for AEK Athens
  • Panetolikos are on a poor run of just 2 wins in 11 matches (Super League)

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a AEK Athens win with a probability of 76.53%. A draw has a probability of 16.1% and a win for Panetolikos has a probability of 7.37%.

The most likely scoreline for an AEK Athens win is 2-0 with a probability of 15.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (13.61%) and 3-0 (11.64%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (7.44%), while for a Panetolikos win it is 0-1 (3.29%).

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Where To Watch Live Greek Super League Today Match

  • SportPlus.
  • Twitch.
  • ViX.
  • VIX+

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos Who Will Win

AEK Athens vs Panetolikos a great match to watch, AEK Athens Will Win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram