Latest Sports News

AFC Wimbledon vs Sutton United Prediction, Head-To-Head, Lineup, Betting Tips, Where To Watch Live Today English EFL Trophy 2022 Match Details – November 22

AFC Wimbledon is going head to head with Sutton United starting on 22 Nov 2022 at 19:45 UTC . The match is a part of the EFL Trophy, Knockout stage. After missing out on the second round of this competition a season ago, Wimbledon have a shot at redemption on Tuesday. They suffered a 1-0 defeat at Sutton United in the group stage in 2021-22, eliminating them from this event.

Following their relegation from League One last season, the club brought in Johnnie Jackson as manager, a former defender with plenty of experience playing in the lower tiers of English football. As a player, he captured a League Two title with Notts County and won the League One championship at Charlton Athletic. Since November, Wimbledon have shown more structure and organisation along the backline, allowing a goal or fewer in their six matches played this month.

credit : – afc

Match Details:

  • Teams: AFC Wimbledon – Sutton United
  • Tournament: EFL Trophy
  • Date: Wednesday, 23 November 2022
  • Venue:  Kingsmeadow(Kingston upon Thames)

AFC Wimbledon vs Sutton United Prediction

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a AFC Wimbledon win with a probability of 41.21%. A win for Sutton United has a probability of 32.5% and a draw has a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an AFC Wimbledon win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.69%) and 2-0 (7.22%). The likeliest Sutton United win is 0-1 (8.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.5%).

AFC Wimbledon vs Sutton United Head-To-Head

AFC WimbledonSutton United
0 Wins2 Wins
1 Draw1 Draw
2 Losses0 Losses
1 Goal4 Goals

AFC Wimbledon vs Sutton United Lineup

AFC Wimbledon:

Tzanev; Biler, Towler, Jenkins, Frimpong; Assal, Maghoma, Woodyard, Sasu; Davison, Bartley

Sutton United:

Rose; Boldewijn, Kizzi, John, Milsom; Neufville, Eastmond, Beautyman, Randall; Kouassi, Wilson

AFC Wimbledon vs Sutton United Betting Tips

  • Sutton United have lost 3 matches in a row.
  • Sutton United haven’t won in their last 5 games.
  • AFC Wimbledon haven’t won any of their last 3 games against Sutton United.
  • Sutton United have not managed to score in their last 3 matches.
  • Sutton United have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.

AFC Wimbledon vs Sutton United Where To Watch Live Today English EFL Trophy 2022 Match

ITV will show highlights of the Sky Bet Championship, Sky Bet League One, Sky Bet League Two, Carabao Cup and the Papa Johns Trophy from the 2022/23 season.

Follow Us