Prediction for Al Taawon vs. Al Shabab On May 27, the match will begin at 11 p.m. It is essential to clearly define the circumstances in which both teams are operating in order to select the future bet that will be the most reliable in this game.
Al Taawon’s responsible approach to the current Professional League rally saw them win 8 games, lose 3 games, and draw 2 games, putting them in first place in the championship after 13 games. Hardly any individuals are truly shocked by this.
Their high position is also explained by the goals statistics: They average 1.6 and 1.1 goals scored and conceded per game. Al Shabab was able to win eight games, lose two, and draw three thanks to their responsible approach to the current Professional League rally. They now lead the championship after 13 matches.
This doesn’t really surprise many people. Their high position is also explained by the goals statistics: They score 2 and give up 0.7 points on average per game.
Match details :
- Al Shabab Riyadh v Al Taawon
- Professional League Saudi Arabia
- Date – 27/05/2023
- Starting time – 18:00 UTC
Astrology and statistics both point to SUF winning. Al Shabab is fourth in the points table with 27 points in their pocket, while Al Taawon is fifth with 26 points in their pocket.
Head to head :
While SHB has won two of the last six games it has played against Al Shabab, Al Taawon has won three of those matches. One match finished in a tie.
Al Taawon W L W L L
Al Shabab D D L W L
Betting tips :
- The average number of goals scored in meetings between AL Taawoun FC and AL Shabab FC (KSA) is 3.
- In the past five matches, AL Taawoun FC has performed better than AL Shabab FC (KSA).
- AL Taawoun FC hasn’t lost to AL Shabab FC (KSA) in their last ten home games.
- Mailson Dos Santos, Nawaf Al Subhi, Sulaiman Yahya Salman Hazazi, Saad Belebaid, Faisal Darwish, Hassan Ali Rabea, Awn Mutlaq al slaluli, Achraf El Mahdioui, Abdullah Al Hammad, Hassan Mohammed Hassan Al Amri, Hussain Al Meani
- Fawaz Al Qarni, Moteb Al Harbi, Khalid Al Ghamdi, Hussain Al Sibyani, Turki Al Ammar, Ahmad Abdu, Ever Banega, Mohammed Atiah, Santi Mina, Saad Al Muwalad, Nasser Albishi
Where to watch :
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|