Latest Sports News

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Spanish LaLiga 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 15

Almeria will welcome Atletico Madrid to the Estadio Mediterraneo in La Liga action on Sunday (January 15). The hosts are winless in their last two games and are coming off a 2-0 home defeat against Real Sociedad on Sunday. It was their ninth defeat of the season as they languish in 16th place in the league table with 17 points.

Atletico, meanwhile, suffered their third defeat in five games, losing 1-0 at home against leaders Barcelona. They’re now sixth place in the standings.

credit : – apos

Match Details:

  • Natch: Almería vs Atlético Madrid
  • Date: 15 January 2023
  • Time: 8:45 pm
  • Venue: Estadio Mediterráneo

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Prediction

Almeria have won four of their last five home games in La Liga but have failed to score in two of their last four outings.

Atletico, meanwhile, have not scored in two of their last three league games. Both teams have struggled in their recent games, so a low-scoring draw could ensue.

Prediction: Almeria 1-1 Atletico Madrid

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Head-To-Head

  • The two teams have squared off just 14 times across competitions since their first meeting in the Copa del Rey in 1995. Atletico lead 7-2/
  • They last met in the 2014-15 edition of La Liga, where Atletico completed a double with a 1-0 win at Almeria.
  • The hosts have seen under 2.5 goals in five of their last six home games against Atletico across competitions.
  • Both teams have seen under 2.5 goals scored in their last four league games.
  • All five of Almeria’s La Liga wins this season have come at home. They have won four of their last five, scoring three goals apiece in three games.
  • The visitors have lost their last two away games but have scored in seven of their eight outings away from home.

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Live Stream Time

This match will start from 8:45 pm

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Date

This match will take place on 15 January 2023

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Team News

Almeria could again be without the services of Ivan Martos due to a knee problem, but the home side are otherwise in strong shape ahead of this contest.

Head coach Rubi is expected to make changes from the side that took to the field for the first whistle against Real Sociedad, with Alejandro Pozo potentially coming in at right-back.

Samu Costa could also feature in the starting side, while Leo Baptistao is expected to be introduced in the final third, potentially replacing Luis Suarez.

As for Atletico, Stefan Savic will miss the match through suspension following his red card against Barcelona last time out.

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Lineups

Almeria:

Martinez; Pozo, Chumi, Babic, Akieme; Melero, Costa; Baptistao, Robertone, Ramazani; Toure

Atletico Madrid:

Oblak; Reinildo, Witsel, Gimenez; Llorente, De Paul, Barrios, Koke, Lemar; Morata, Griezmann

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Odds

  • Almeria is winless, including all competitions, in their last three games.
  • Almeria has found the back of the net just once in their last three games.
  • Atletico Madrid has achieved 5 out of a total of 8 triumphs this season away.
  • Atletico Madrid has defeated Almeria in four of their previous five meetings.

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Stats

  • Almeria 17.8%
  • Atletico Madrid 59.39%
  • Draw 22.79%

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Tips

Tip 1: Result – Draw

Tip 2: Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5

Tip 3: Atletico to score in the first half – Yes

Tip 4: Antoine Griezmann to score or assist any time – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Atletico Madrid win with a probability of 59.4%. A draw has a probability of 22.8% and a win for Almeria has a probability of 17.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Madrid win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (11.2%) and 1-2 (9.77%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.82%), while for an Almeria win it is 1-0 (6%).

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Where To Watch Live Spanish LaLiga Today Match

You can watch this match on voot.

Almería vs Atlético Madrid Who Will Win

Almería vs Atlético Madrid a great match to watch, Almeria will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram