Latest Sports News

Almería vs Real Sociedad Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Spanish LaLiga 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 8

Real Sociedad will travel to the Power Horse Stadium on Sunday (January 8) for a La Liga clash with Almeria, looking to extend their winning run to three games. La Real won 2-1 at Sevilla in their last game before the midseason break and resumed their league campaign on New Year’s Eve with a 2-0 win over Osasuna. With 29 points in 15 games, Imanol Alguacil’s side are third in the standings, behind the ‘big two’ of Barcelona and Real Madrid (38 points apiece).

On Tuesday, Sociedad began 2023 with a narrow 1-0 win over Logrones in the Copa Del Rey, courtesy of a 33rd-minute strike from Robert Navarro. Almeria, meanwhile, returned to La Liga for the first time since the 2014-15 season. However, with just five wins in 15 games, it hasn’t been a smooth ride for them so far.

La Union are down in 13th position in the standings with 17 points from 15 games and were held to a 1-1 draw by Cadiz in their last game. Rubi’s team will play for the first time this year.

credit : – diario

Match Details:

  • Match: Almería vs Real Sociedad
  • Date: 8 January, 2023
  • Time: 6:30 pm
  • Venue: Estadio Mediterráneo

Almería vs Real Sociedad Prediction

Almeria have a surprisingly good record at home to Real Sociedad and will be confident of their chances. La Real, though, are in good form this season, helped by a stoic defence.

Considering the same, they will likely break their jinx in Almeria and finally win there.

Prediction: Almeria 0-2 Sociedad

Almería vs Real Sociedad Head-To-Head

  • Almeria have not lost three home games to Sociedad in La Liga – only against Mallorca and Real Valladolid (4 each) have they played more home games without losing.
  • Sociedad have won only two of their eight meetings with Almeria across competitions, including none of their four away games against them.
  • The visitors have won four of their last six away games against Andalusian opponents.
  • Almeria have only taken points in five of their last 14 La Liga games against Basque opposition.
  • Sociedad have won nine of their first 15 league games this season, their best record at this stage of the season since winning ten in the 2002-03 campaign.

Almería vs Real Sociedad Live Stream Time

This match will start from 6:30 pm

Almería vs Real Sociedad Date

This match will taje place on 8 January, 2023

Almería vs Real Sociedad team news

Almeria could have a full squad for this match, as Rodrigo Ely has served the suspension that ruled him out of the 1-1 draw with Cadiz last time out.

Ely is expected to return to the middle of the defence, but it could otherwise be the same side that took to the field for the first whistle against Cadiz.

Leo Baptistao and Largie Ramazani are set to feature in the wide areas for the home side, while El Bilal Toure, who has three league goals this season, should again lead the line.

As for Real Sociedad, Alex Sola, Carlos Fernandez, Martin Merquelanz, Ander Barrenetxea and Umar Sadiq are again expected to miss out through injury.

Brais Mendez is also suspended following his yellow card against Osasuna, but Mikel Merino will be available, having served a ban in the team’s last league match.

Almería vs Real Sociedad Lineups

Almeria:

Martinez; Pozo, Ely, Babic, Akieme; Baptistao, Robertone, De la Hoz, Melero, Ramazani; Toure

Real Sociedad:

Remiro; Elustondo, Zubeldia, Le Normand, Rico; Kubo, Zubimendi, Merino, D Silva; Sorloth, Cho

Almería vs Real Sociedad Odds

  • Real Madrid to Win
  • Over 2.5 Total Goals
  • Both teams to score

Almería vs Real Sociedad stats

  • Almeria 21.15%
  • Real Sociedad 54.15%
  • Draw 24.68%

Almería vs Real Sociedad Tips

Tip 1 – Result: Sociedad

Tip 2 – Goals over/under 2.5: Under 2.5

Tip 3 – Both teams to score: No

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Real Sociedad win with a probability of 54.16%. A draw has a probability of 24.7% and a win for Almeria has a probability of 21.15%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Sociedad win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (10.4%) and 1-2 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (11.69%), while for an Almeria win it is 1-0 (7.17%).

Almería vs Real Sociedad where to watch live Spanish LaLiga Today Match

  • TV channel: In the UK, Manchester United vs Everton will be televised live and free-to-air on ITV1, with coverage starting at 7.30pm.
  • Live stream: Fans can also catch the game live online via the ITVX website and app.

Almería vs Real Sociedad who will win

Almería vs Real Sociedad a great match to watch, Almeria will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram