The Schücoarena in Bielefeld is soon to have an expected match between 1 FC Nuremberg and Arminia Bielefeld on the seventeenth Walk 2023. Up to 27300 German 2nd Bundesliga fans will closely follow this game, which is the 25th matchday.
On September 9, 2022, neither team faced off against the other for even a year. It was the match held at the Maximum Morlock-Stadion in Nuremberg. Arminia Bielefeld is under a ton of tension from their fans. The previous defeat against 1 FC Nuremberg is to blame. That match finished in 0-1. Arminia Bielefeld scored six goals in their last three games against FC Nuremberg, while the other team only scored three.
1 FC Nuremberg, currently 12th in the league, will need to demonstrate that they are superior in this match; which could be challenging given that Arminia Bielefeld is a close second on the 15th spot.
We have a tendency to believe that Nuremberg will likely be able to dismantle this Arminia Bielefeld lineup, though the number of goals they might concede may not quite be enough to offset that.
We imagine that it will be a tight experience getting done with a 2-1 triumph for Arminia Bielefeld after the 90. I can’t wait to see how this one plays out.
Arminia Bielefeld has won three of their most recent head-to-head contests dating back to March 12, 2017, while Nuremberg has won two, with one drawn result.
In all, they scored 14 goals in these games, with 9 coming from Bielefeld and 5 from Nürnberg. This gives us an average of 2.33 goals scored per game.
The past association game between these clubs was Bundesliga 2 match day 8 on 09/09/2022 when it finished Nuremberg 1-0 Arminia Bielefeld.
Nuremberg had 66% possession at that time, made 18 attempts on goal, and scored six times. Lino Tempelmann scored the goal (90′).
After beating Darmstadt 3-1 in the Bundesliga 2, Arminia Bielefeld will be looking for another victory.
Arminia Bielefeld had 44% possession and 17 attempts at goal, eight of which were successful. Manuel Prietl (72′), Benjamin Kanuri (91′), and Fabian Klos (94′) scored for Arminia Bielefeld. Darmstadt 98 had 12 attempts on goal, four of which were successful. Darmstadt’s goal scorer was Mathias Honsak, who scored 54′.
In recent times, Arminia Bielefeld have only occasionally conceded. According to the facts, Arminia Bielefeld have conceded nine goals in six of their previous six matches.
Arminia Bielefeld hasn’t beaten Nuremberg in their last two league games, so they’re going into this one.
Nuremberg enters this contest having defeated Eintracht Braunschweig 2-0 in their most recent match in the Bundesliga 2.
Nuremberg had 58% possession in that match, made 16 attempts on goal, and scored 7 goals. Jan Gyamerah and Florian Hübner scored the goals for Nuremberg (69′ and 81′, respectively). Two of Eintracht Braunschweig’s seven attempts were successful.
Recent matches have revealed a pattern in which at least one team fails to score in games involving Nuremberg. It has occurred five times in their six previous meetings. Nuremberg has scored 5 goals while their opponents have scored 9 in those matches. However, it’s possible that trend will not continue in this instance.
• In their last five matches against FC Nuremberg, Arminia Bielefeld has only lost one.
• In the second Bundesliga, FC Nürnberg has lost three of their last four away games.
• This season, Arminia Bielefeld has not scored in four of their 12 home games in the Second Bundesliga.
• In meetings between Arminia Bielefeld and 1 FC Nuremberg, the average number of goals scored is 2.6.
• This season, FC Nürnberg has not scored in seven of their 12 away games in the 2nd Bundesliga.
• In the previous five meetings, Arminia Bielefeld won three, FC Nuremberg won one, and both teams drew.
• Against 1 FC Nuremberg, Arminia Bielefeld has only lost one of their last five games in the 2nd Bundesliga.
• When playing 1 FC Nuremberg, Arminia Bielefeld scores 1.8 goals, while when playing Arminia Bielefeld, 1 FC Nuremberg scores 0.8 goals.
Arminia Bielefeld :
• Goalkeeper: Martin Fraisl
• Defenders: Andres Andrade, Guilherme Ramos, Bastian Oczipka
• Midfield: Christian Gebauer, Robin Hack, Manuel Prietl, Jomaine Consbruch, Sebastian Vasiliadis, Masaya Okugawa
• Forward line: Fabian Klos
FC Nürnberg :
• Goalkeeper: Peter Jensen
• Defenders: Christopher Schindler, Florian Hubner, Jan Gyamerah
• Midfielders: Jens Castrop, Taylan Duman, Lino Tempelmann, Florian Flick, Fabian Nurnberger, Mats Moller Daehli
• Attackers: Kwadwo Duah
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|
Club Tijuana vs Toluca Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Mexican Liga BBVA MX 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 18