As Liga NOS begins its 17th game week on Friday, seventh-placed Arouca will face Portimonense, a team in the middle of the table. The home team has only won one of their last four games, and their main concern is still how badly they defend.
Arouca’s 25 goals in 16 games rank among the league’s worst for a five-defender defense right now. On the other hand, Portimonense has won just one of their seven games. Their situation is contradictory, however, as the visitors have scored just 13 times in 16 games, one of the lowest offensive totals in Liga NOS at the moment. On Friday, it will definitely be attack versus defense here.
Arouca finished in seventh place in Primeira Liga after 16 championship games, scoring 23 points. It is important to note that this team usually scores in the second half of the game, scoring more often in the 61st, while they usually give up in the first half, scoring more often in the fourth.
Portimonense maintained their lead in Primeira Liga after 16 games with impressive results of 6 wins, 2 draws, and 8 losses. The team’s situation right now is excellent, and it’s still to be hoped that it won’t be tarnished by anything in the near future.
This season, Portimonense’s most productive time is between 76 and 90 minutes. During this time, they scored 6. We will soon find out whether this club will be able to carry out its plans and further strengthen its position by adding three points to its 20 already. It is evident that this club wants to add three points.
You can learn about the clubs’ advantages and disadvantages by conducting an analysis. It’s possible to say that both teams will go into this game with the same objective: to get three points, but we don’t know who will win. However, we are aware that the best wager on this match is
Bet: Total number of corners: 1 Under(5.5)
At the moment, the head-to-head statistics include two matches in which Arouca won one, in which Portimonense won zero, and in which neither team was able to determine who would emerge victorious. On April 30, 2022, they announced the winner for the last time, and the final score was 1:0 on the scoreboard. The teams have a good goal difference of 2-1 when they meet in person. However, the manner in which the teams approach the two-on-one confrontation is still more significant.
• When FC Arouca is ahead 1-0 at home, half of their games are won.
• Portimonense SC loses all of their away games when they are down 1-0.
• FC Arouca’s Alan Ruiz has received more yellow cards than any other player. For Portimonense SC, Pedrao has collected six points.
• FC Arouca came out on top in their most recent encounter.
• FC Arouca wins the first half in 25% of games, while Portimonense SC wins the first half in 23% of games.
• Did you know that between minutes 76 and 90, Portimonense SC scores 38% of its goals?
• FC Arouca outperforms Portimonense SC in the Primeira Liga.
FC Arouca :
• Goalkeeper: Ignacio De Arruabarrena
• Defense: Jerome Opoku, Quaresma
• Midfield: Tiago Esgaio, Joao Basso, Morlaye Sylla, David Simao, Alan Ruiz, Ismaila Soro, Oday Dabbagh
• Attackers: Antony
• Goalkeeper: Kosuke Nakamura
• Defenders: Fahd Moufi, Filipe Relvas, Pedrao, Moustapha Seck, Zie Mohamed Ouattara
• Midfielders: Mohamed Diaby, Klismahn, Paulo Estrela
• Forward line: Welinton Junior, Yago Cariello
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|
Santa Lucia vs Żebbuġ Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Maltese Premier League 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 21