After Lazio took in front, goals from Mario Pasalic and Ademola Lookman either side of the break put La Dea making progress toward a seventh success from 10 association installations, with Lookman scoring in three continuous counterparts without precedent for his first class vocation.
A progression of nonappearances among their cautious division has not bothered Atalanta to date, with best option goalkeeper Juan Musso joining a few community backs uninvolved. Gasperini has allowed youth its opportunity, as Italy Under-21 safeguards Caleb Okoli and Giorgio Scalvini have highlighted in his group’s charge towards the top
Atalanta versus Lazio Prediction
La Dea have not satisfied their goalscoring notoriety this season yet at the same time have a good 14 goals, with half of them coming at home. They have gotten several successes at home, while the other two games have finished in 1-1 draws.
Shockingly, Atalanta’s guard has stood apart this season, particularly at home, surrendering only threefold in four association games. Lazio, in the mean time, have only one win on their movements this term and have not scored in two of their four trips.
I Neroverdi have been conflicting this term, with three successes, misfortunes and losses each the association. Taking into account their battles against Atalanta, the hosts ought to hopefully figure out a thin win.
Prediction: Atalanta 2-1 Lazio
Atalanta versus Lazio Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- The two groups have run into each other multiple times across contests. Atalanta have overwhelmed procedures, driving 15-3 in wins, while five games have finished in draws.
- The guests have only one win at Atalanta; their 2-1 win at home in April was their first against La Dea beginning around 2014.
- Atalanta have scored no less than two times in their last six home games against Lazio across rivalries, winning every one of them.
- Atalanta have seen over 2.5 goals in ten of their last 11 games against Lazio across contests.
- The hosts have the best cautious record in the opposition, surrendering only multiple times in nine games, while Lazio have transported in ten.
- Scalvini, Demiral, Okoli
- Hateboer, De Roon, Koopmeiners, Messy
- Lookman, Muriel
- Lazzari, Patric, Romagnoli, Marusic
- Milinkovic, Cataldi, Vecino
- Pedro, Anderson, Zaccagni
Atalanta versus Lazio betting Tips
- Tip 1: Result – Atalanta
- Tip 2: Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5
- Tip 3: Essentially a goal to be scored in the last part – Yes
- Tip 4: Atalanta to score first – Yes
- Tip 5: Ademola Lookman to score any time – Yes