After Lazio grabbed the lead, goals from Mario Pasalic and Ademola Lookman either side of halftime placed La Dea on track to win seven out of ten league games, with Lookman scoring in three straight matches for the first time in his first-class career.
Atalanta hasn’t been concerned with a series of absences from play among its conservative division up to this point, with best option goalkeeper Juan Musso partnering a few local backs. Caleb Okoli and Giorgio Scalvini of the Italy Under-21 team have underlined how Gasperini has given youth an opportunity as his team pushes for the top.
Atalanta Versus Lazio Prediction
- La Dea has scored 14 goals this season, half of which have come at home, although they have not lived up to their reputation for scoring goals. While the other two games ended in 1-1 draws, they have had some success at home.
- Surprisingly, Atalanta’s defence has excelled this season, especially at home, giving up only three times in four association games. Lazio has only managed one victory thus far this season and has failed to score in two of their four outings.
- With three successes, failures, and losses to each of the associations, I Neroverdi have been in dispute this term. In light of their struggles against Atalanta, the hosts should ideally manage a slim victory.
- I’m going with Atalanta 2-1 Lazio.
Atalanta Versus Lazio Head-To-Head
- Throughout the competitions, the two teams have crossed paths several times. Atlanta has outperformed expectations, outscoring opponents 15-3 while drawing five games.
- The visitors have only ever triumphed at Atalanta, and their 2-1 victory against La Dea in April was their first since sometime in 2014.
- In their past six home meetings against Lazio in rivalries, Atalanta have scored at least twice while winning each game.
- In 10 of Atalanta’s previous 11 matches against Lazio overall, there have been more than 2.5 goals scored.
- Lazio have lost in ten games, while the hosts have the greatest defensive record in the opposition, giving up just a few times in nine games.
- Scalvini, Demiral, Okoli
- Hateboer, De Roon, Koopmeiners, Messy
- Lookman, Muriel
- Lazzari, Patric, Romagnoli, Marusic
- Milinkovic, Cataldi, Vecino
- Pedro, Anderson, Zaccagni
Atalanta Versus Lazio Betting Tips
- Tip 1: Atlanta is the outcome
- Tip 2: Placed above a white 2.5 Goals Over/Under 2.5 Goals
- Tip 3: Ideally, a goal will be scored in the final period.
- No. 4 Prediction: Atlanta will score first
- Ademola Lookman will score at any time, tip number five.