Latest Sports News

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Spanish LaLiga 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 9

Atletico Madrid will entertain league leaders Barcelona at the Metropolitano in an exciting La Liga clash on Sunday (January 8). The hosts resumed their league campaign following the international break with a 2-0 home win over Elche. Joao Felix and Alvaro Morata scored in the second half. With 27 points after 15 games, Los Rojiblancos are fourth in the standings.

Barcelona, meanwhile, saw their winning run in La Liga come to an end after five games with a 1-1 draw against local rivals Espanyol at home last weekend. Marcos Alonso opened the scoring in the seventh minute, but Joselu equalised in the 73rd from the penalty spot in a game that saw both sides end with ten men.

The stalemate means Barcelona (38) now lead second-placed Real Madrid on goal difference.

credit : – lestabel

Match Details

  • Match: Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona
  • Date: 9 January 2023
  • Time: 1:30 am
  • Venue: Metropolitano Stadium

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona prediction

Atletico have won their last four games across competitions, keeping three clean sheets. Diego Simeone’s men have scored at least twice in four of their last six meetings against the Blaugrana.

Robert Lewandowski is unavailable for the game, and the Blaugrana could suffer in the absence of their top scorer. As both teams are n solid form currently, a high-scoring draw could ensue.

Prediction: Atletico Madrid 2-2 Barcelona

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona Head-To-Head

  • The two rivals have crossed paths 238 times across competitions since their first meeting in the Copa del Rey in 1925. Barcelona lead 106-76, while 56 games have ended in draws.
  • The visitors recorded a 4-2 win in their last meeting in La Liga at the Camp Nou in February, which was their first win against the capital club since 2019.
  • Atletico have seen under 2.5 goals in their last five home games against the Blaugrana across competitions.
  • The visitors have not scored in three of their last four meetings against Atletico.
  • Barcelona have the best defensive record in La Liga this season, conceding just six goals in 15 games. They have kept clean sheets in four of their last six away outings.
  • The Blaugrana have suffered just one defeat in La Liga this season, at Real Madrid in October.

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona live stream time

This match will start from 1:30 am

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona Date

This match will take place on 9 January 2023

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona team news

Atletico could be boosted by the return of Stefan Savic, who has trained ahead of the match, but Sergio Reguilon and Mario Hermoso are both injury doubts for the home side.

Simeone selected a strong team against Real Oviedo in the Copa del Rey, and it is expected to be a similar XI for this match, albeit with some alterations, with Pablo Barrios and Geoffrey Kondogbia set to start.

Savic will also be in the XI if he can prove his fitness over the next 24 hours, with the 31-year-old absent in the Copa del Rey last time out due to a muscular issue.

Felix was not in the squad against Real Oviedo amid the speculation surrounding his future, but the Portugal international is expected to be on the bench here.

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona Lineups

Atletico Madrid:

Oblak; Savic, Witsel, Gimenez; Llorente, Kondogbia, Barrios, Koke, Carrasco; Griezmann, Morata

Barcelona:

Ter Stegen; Kounde, Araujo, Christensen, Balde; Pedri, Busquets, F de Jong; Dembele, F Torres, Fati

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona Odds

  • Atletico Madrid has not won in 22 of the last 24 LaLiga games against Barcelona.
  • Barcelona has not lost in 14 of the last 15 LaLiga games.

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona stats

  • Atletico Madrid 21.39%
  • Barcelona 55.51%
  • Draw 23.1%

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona Tips

Tip 1: Result – Draw

Tip 2: Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5

Tip 3: Atletico Madrid to score first – Yes

Tip 4: At least one goal to be scored in the second half – Yes

Tip 5: Antoine Griezmann to score or assist any time – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Barcelona win with a probability of 55.51%. A draw has a probability of 23.1% and a win for Atletico Madrid has a probability of 21.39%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barcelona win is 0-1 with a probability of 10.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (9.85%) and 0-2 (9.61%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.95%), while for an Atletico Madrid win it is 1-0 (6.09%).

https://twitter.com/BarcaVerse_/status/1611693747645059073?s=20&t=DigLCPVCK_GXTFZMW3WBzQ

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona where to watch live Spanish LaLiga Today Match

  • Nepal – SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3
  • India – JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV
  • Sri Lanka – Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona who will win

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona a great match to watch, Barcelona will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram