Latest Sports News

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Greek Super League 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 23

Atromitos go into this fixture coming off the back of a 1-1 Super League drawn match vs Lamia. In that game, Atromitos had 58% possession and 10 attempts on goal with 5 of them on target. The only player to score for Atromitos was Dorin Rotariu (8′). For their opponents, Lamia had 10 shots at goal with 3 on target. Georgios Kornezos (47′) scored for Lamia.

Fewer than three goals per game were scored during 6 of the last 6 meetings where Atromitos have taken part. Breaking down the goal split during that period, their opponents scored a total of 6 while Atromitos managed the sum of 5. We will have to see whether or not that trend will end up being continued on here.

Olympiacos will come into the encounter following on from a 1-0 Super League win with the downing of Aris FC in their previous fixture. In that match, Olympiacos had 56% possession and 9 attempts at goal with 5 on target. The scorer for Olympiacos was Giorgos Masouras (46′). On the other side, Aris FC got 7 shots at goal with 2 on target.

The trend of at least one team drawing a blank in games involving Olympiacos has become fairly consistent of late. Examining their last six outings reveals that it has happened 5 times. During those clashes, opposing sides have hit a goal total of 2 and Olympiacos have scored 14.

credit : – olympia

Match Details:

  • Match: Atromitos vs Olympiacos
  • Date: 23 January 2023
  • Time: 12:00 am
  • Venue: Peristeri Stadium

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Prediction

We feel that in this game, Atromitos are likely to breach the defence of this Olympiacos team, although one goal probably won’t be enough to avoid a loss.

We’re going for a very close game with a 1-2 win for Olympiacos when the full-time whistle blows. We’ll have to see what happens.

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Head-To-Head

  • An inspection of past results between these clubs stretching back to 09/02/2020 reveals that these fixtures have ended in disappointment for Atromitos. They’ve not been able to get any victories at all while Olympiacos have managed to find a way, running out winners in 83% of those ties.
  • 11 goals were shared by the two clubs during those clashes, with 0 of them for Atromitos and 11 for Τhrylos. This gives an average number of goals per game equal to 1.83.
  • The previous league fixture featuring the two was Super League match day 6 on 02/10/2022 which finished with the scoreline of Olympiacos 2-0 Atromitos.
  • In that game, Olympiacos had 50% possession and 15 attempts on goal with 7 of them on target. The scorer was Cédric Bakambu (45′, 68′).
  • Atromitos got 5 shots at goal with 2 on target.
  • The referee was Georgios Tzovaras.

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Live Stream Time

This match will start from 12:00 am

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Date

This match will take place on 23 January 2023

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Team News

There aren’t many personnel worries, with just a single fitness concern for the Atromitos boss Chris Coleman to be concerned about thanks to an otherwise robust group of players. Kyriakos Kivrakidis (Cruciate Ligament Rupture) is sidelined.

Olympiacos boss Míchel González has to contend with a number of unavailable players. Marcelo (Unknown Injury) and Panagiotis Retsos (Adductor problems) are those who can’t be considered. Oleg Reabciuk cannot play in this game through suspension.

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Lineups

No Lineups available yet.

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Odds

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Olympiacos win with a probability of 65.73%. A draw has a probability of 20.9% and a win for Atromitos has a probability of 13.36%.

The most likely scoreline for a Olympiacos win is 0-1 with a probability of 13.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (13%) and 1-2 (9.52%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (9.86%), while for an Atromitos win it is 1-0 (5.11%).

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Stats

  • Atromitos 13.36%
  • Olympiacos 65.72%
  • Draw 20.91%

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Tips

  • Home team to win or draw the game, with at least two goals
  • BTTS – Yes
  • Under three goals

In terms of the bookies’ odds on the 90 min. result market, staking on Atromitos can be had for 9.5, a wager on a drawn result is 5 and taking a punt on the winning team to be Olympiacos will get you 1.36. Those are the top market prices being offered at present.

Our expert partners are tipping over 1.5 goals for this match.

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Where To Watch Live Greek Super League Today Match

  • SportPlus.
  • VIX+

Atromitos vs Olympiacos Who Will Win

Atromitos vs Olympiacos a great match to watch, Olympiacos will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram