Latest Sports News

Ayr vs Raith Rovers Prediction, Head-To-Head, Lineup, Betting Tips, Where To Watch Live Today Scottish Championship 2022 Match Details – December 3

The game will start on 3 December at 20:30. Now it is important to clearly define the conditions in which both teams. Their last match took place on 17 September 2022 and ended with a score of 3:2. If we look at the entire history of head-to-head matches, it testifies to 41 games, in which Ayr United emerged victorious in 15 matches.

While Raith Rovers beat the upcoming rival 12 times, even in 14 meetings, the opponents could not identify the strongest and the matches ended in a draw. The statistics of goals scored and conceded indicates the following difference 50-43.

Having won 8 matches with 3 defeats and 5 draws for 15 matches within Championship, Ayr United has staked out a place in the championship for <position_table>. One negative moment is most striking – in the interval 9 her opponents most often realize their scoring chances, but they easily compensate for this with the period 60-75 by scoring 7 balls. However, Ayr United still prevails over defense. The club has a very enviable season average (2.1 goals scored and 1.3 goals conceded per game).

credit : – youtube

Match Details:

  • Match: Ayr vs Raith
  • Date: 03 December, 2022
  • Time: 08:30 P.M
  • Venue: Somerset Park

Ayr vs Raith Rovers Prediction

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Ayr United win with a probability of 49.34%. A draw has a probability of 25.5% and a win for Raith Rovers has a probability of 25.17%.

The most likely scoreline for an Ayr United win is 1-0 with a probability of 11.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.37%) and 2-0 (9.12%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.11%), while for a Raith Rovers win it is 0-1 (7.83%).

Ayr vs Raith Rovers Head-To-Head

  • Raith Rovers has scored less than 1.5 goals in 6 of the last 7 away games against Ayr United.
  • Raith Rovers has scored less than 1.5 goals in each of their last 7 away games.
  • Ayr United has scored less than 1.5 goals in 6 of the last 7 Championship home games against Raith Rovers.
  • Raith Rovers conceded in the 2nd half in each of their last 4 Championship games against Ayr United.

Ayr vs Raith Rovers Lineup

Ayr:

A. MCADAMS, C. ALBINSON, B. DEMPSEY, S. MCGINTY, A. KIRK, K. BILHAM, F. CHISENGA MUSONDA, N. MCALLISTER, J. MULLIN, M. MCKENZIE, D. AKINYEMI

Raith:

A. MCNEIL, K. BOW, R. NOLAN, L. DICK, G. YOUNG, T. LANG, A. MASSON, S. BROWN, E. ROSS, J. GULLAN,  L. MAHADY

Ayr vs Raith Rovers Betting Tips

  • Bet: 1st Half
  • Total 1 Over(0.5)
  • Odds: 1.83*

Ayr vs Raith Rovers Where To Watch Live Today Scottish Championship 2022 Match

Live coverage of the UK Championship can be found on Eurosport and discovery+. Discovery+ have exclusive rights for the qualifying matches and will feature every match of the Scottish Open, so you can see every single shot.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram