Barcelona vs Cádiz Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Spanish LaLiga 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – February 20

Barcelona is going head to head with Cádiz CF starting on 19 Feb 2023 at 20:00 UTC at Spotify Camp Nou stadium, Barcelona city, Spain. The match is a part of the LaLiga. Barcelona played against Cádiz CF in 1 matches this season. Currently, Barcelona rank 1st, while Cádiz CF hold 16th position.

Barcelona will be aiming to put a seventh straight La Liga victory on the board when they resume their domestic campaign at home to relegation-threatened Cadiz on Sunday night. Xavi’s side are currently top of the table, eight points clear of second-placed Real Madrid, while Cadiz are 16th, just two points clear of the relegation zone heading into the next set of fixtures.

Barcelona saw an 11-game winning run in all competitions come to an end on Thursday evening, with the Catalan outfit being held to a 2-2 draw by Manchester United in the first leg of their Europa League knockout round playoff.

Xavi’s team took the lead in the 50th minute of the match through Marcos Alonso but were then forced to come from behind late on, with Raphinha on the scoresheet after a Marcus Rashford strike and Jules Kounde own goal had sent the visitors 2-1 ahead.

Barcelona will head to Old Trafford for the second leg next week, but their immediate attention is on La Liga, where they will be looking to triumph for the seventh game in a row. Last weekend, the Catalan giants were 1-0 winners over Villarreal to move 11 points clear at the top of the table.

credit : – 164michealfisher

Match Details:

  • Match: Barcelona vs Cádiz
  • Date: 20 February 2023
  • Time: 1:30 AM
  • Venue: Camp Nou

Barcelona vs Cádiz Prediction

Barcelona have an exceptional squad at their disposal but did have a few chinks in their armor against Manchester United. With Pedri injured, the likes of Gavi and Frenkie de Jong will need to step up and shoulder the creative burden this weekend.

Cadiz have troubled the Catalans in the past and will be intent on pulling off an upset in this match. Barcelona are the better team on paper, however, and should be able to win this game.

Prediction: Barcelona 3-1 Cadiz

Barcelona vs Cádiz Head-To-Head

  • Barcelona have a good recent record against Cadiz and have won four of the last eight matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Cadiz’s two victories during this period.
  • After a run of six consecutive victories against Cadiz leading up to 2006 in La Liga, Barcelona have managed to win only one of their last five such games in the competition.
  • Barcelona have lost only one of their last 14 home games against Cadiz in La Liga but did lose their previous such match by a 1-0 margin in April last year.
  • Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 12 matches in La Liga and could equal their best unbeaten streak under Xavi.
  • Cadiz have suffered defeat in their last two away games in La Liga and have not suffered three such defeats in the competition since 2006.

Barcelona vs Cádiz Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:30 AM

Barcelona vs Cádiz Date

This match will take place on 20 February 2023

Barcelona vs Cádiz Team News

Barcelona boss Xavi said on Thursday night that Sergio Busquets would be back for this match, with the experienced midfielder recovering from the ankle problem that he picked up against Sevilla, and he has indeed been named in the squad.

Busquets might be used as a substitute on Sunday with a view to starting at Old Trafford next week, but Ousmane Dembele is still out with a hamstring problem, while Pedri suffered a hamstring injury against Man United and is now facing a month out.

Ronald Araujo is suspended for this match, and it seems likely that Xavi will freshen his side on Sunday, so Andreas Christensen, Alejandro Balde and Sergi Roberto could come in for starts.

Barcelona vs Cádiz Lineups

Barcelona:- Ter Stegen; Kounde, Christensen, Alonso, Balde; Roberto, F de Jong, Kessie; Raphinha, Lewandowski, Gavi

Cadiz:- Ledesma; Carcelen, Fali, Hernandez, Arzamendia; Bongonda, Alcaraz, Escalante, Ocampo; Roger, Guardiola

Barcelona vs Cádiz Odds

  • 1.24
  • Cricbaba
  • DRAW
  • 7.70
  • Fezbet
  • 15.71
  • PinnaclePinnacle

Barcelona vs Cádiz Stats

  • FC Barcelona have a winning streak of 11 matches.
  • FC Barcelona haven’t lost in their last 17 games.
  • FC Barcelona have won 3 home matches in a row.
  • FC Barcelona haven’t lost in any of their last 6 home matches.
  • FC Barcelona haven’t scored in 1 of their 10 home matches in LaLiga this season.
  • Cadiz CF haven’t scored in 4 of their 10 away matches in LaLiga this season.

Barcelona vs Cádiz Tips

Tip 1: Result – Barcelona

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes

Tip 3: Barcelona to score first – Yes

Tip 4: Robert Lewandowski to score – Yes

These include goals, goal averages, direct h2h records, last matches performance and lineups. Experts don’t believe that a draw is likely to happen (13.8%). FC Barcelone has better chances for the victory, namely 79.4%. At the same time, Cadiz (N) is believed to have about 6.8% chances for victory.

Barcelona vs Cádiz Where To Watch Live Score Spanish LaLiga 2023 Telecast Today Match

  • United Kingdom:- BoxNation
  • Germany:- DAZN, DAZN2

Follow Us