Latest Sports News

Blackpool vs Sunderland Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live English League Championship 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 1

Blackpool will host Sunderland at Bloomfield Road on Sunday (January 1) in the Championship. The hosts have endured a rather poor season, as they find themselves in the drop zone with half the season gone. Blackpool lost 2-1 at home to Sheffield United in their last game, finding themselves two goals down before Marvin Ekpiteta scored a second-half consolation strike. Blackpool are 23rd in the Championship standings with 25 points from 25 games.

Sunderland, meanwhile, are enjoying a stellar campaign and have their sights on the playoffs just months after their promotion to the Championship. They trounced Wigan Athletic 4-1 in their last game, with four players getting on the scoresheet, including Manchester United loanee Amad Diallo.

credit : – sports

Match Details:

  • Match: Blackpool vs Sunderland
  • Date: 1 January, 2022
  • Time: 8:30 pm
  • Venue: Bloomfield Road

Blackpool vs Sunderland Prediction

Blackpool are on an eight-game winless streak since early November. They have lost three of their last four home games and could struggle here.

Sunderland, meanwhile, are on a run of back-to-back victories and have lost just one of their last six league outings. They are unbeaten in their last five away matches, picking up three wins and two draws, and should come out on top this weekend.

Prediction: Blackpool 1-2 Sunderland

Blackpool vs Sunderland Head-To-Head

  • There have been 65 meetings between Blackpool and Sunderland. The hosts have won 19 of those games, while the visitors have won 27.
  • There have been 19 draws between the two teams, including their most recent matchup, which ended goalless.
  • The hosts have lost just one of their last six games in the fixture.
  • The visitors are without a clean sheet in their last four games across competitions.
  • Blackpool have picked up 11 points at home in the league this season. Only newly promoted Wigan Athletic (9) have picked up fewer.
  • The Black Cats have picked up 21 points on the road in the league this season. Only Sheffield United (26) have picked up more.

Blackpool vs Sunderland Live Stream Time

This match will start from 8:30 pm

Blackpool vs Sunderland Date

This match will take place on 1 January, 2022

Blackpool vs Sunderland Team News

Despite the defeat to Sheffield United, Appleton may be against making many changes to his Blackpool starting lineup.

Although Jordan Thorniley is available again after serving a one-match ban, his red card versus Hull City came as a substitute and he may only be selected among the replacements.

Kenneth Dougall is also an option to return to central midfield if Appleton opts for fresh legs.

Patrick Roberts and Ross Stewart are in line to return to the Sunderland XI after their contributions from the substitutes’ bench versus Wigan.

While Danny Batth and Lynden Gooch could return to the squad after injury, the pair may have to make do with being kept in reserve.

Blackpool vs Sunderland Lineups

Blackpool:

Grimshaw; Connolly, Ekpiteta, Husband, Thompson; Carey, Patino, Dougall; Poveda-Ocampo; Yates, Madine

Sunderland:

Patterson; Ballard, Wright, O’Nien; Hume, Michut, Neil, Clarke; Diallo, Stewart, Roberts

Blackpool vs Sunderland Odds

  • Blackpool have won just 2 of their last 12 home matches in all competitions
  • Sunderland haven’t lost a match in 5 of their last 6 matches in Championship

Blackpool vs Sunderland Stats

  • Blackpool 33.67%
  • Sunderland 39.23%
  • Draw 27.09%

Blackpool vs Sunderland Tips

Tip 1 – Result: Sunderland

Tip 2 – Goals – Over/under 2.5 – Over 2.5 goals (Five of the visitors’ last six games have produced more than 2.5 goals.)

Tip 3 – Both teams to score: Yes (Both teams have scored in four of the hosts’ last five games.)

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Sunderland win with a probability of 39.24%. A win for Blackpool has a probability of 33.67% and a draw has a probability of 27.1%.

https://twitter.com/avatar2usnews/status/1608551507577962496?s=20&t=fP4aXIssnRQDIe7etXAF7g

The most likely scoreline for a Sunderland win is 0-1 with a probability of 10.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.34%) and 0-2 (7.06%). The likeliest Blackpool win is 1-0 (9.91%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.85%).

Blackpool vs Sunderland Where To Watch Live English League Championship 2023 Today Match

On DAZN. Anytime, anywhere, on all your favourite devices.

Blackpool vs Sunderland Who Will Win

Blackpool vs Sunderland a great match to watch, Blackpool will win

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram