Blacks Power versus Maroons Expectation, No holds barred, Live Stream Time, Date, Group News, arrangement news, Chances, Details, Wagering Tips Patterns, Where To Watch Live Score Ugandan Premier League 2023 Broadcast Today Match Subtleties – April 19
Blacks Power vs Maroons Match Details :
- Maroons Vs Blacks Power
- Ugandan Premier League
- Date – 18/04/2023
- Starting time – 01:00 UTC
Blacks Power vs Maroons Prediction :
We are able to confidently summarize our expectations for the match by stating that the teams are extremely motivated to score goals in this match.
Furthermore, each club will have such an open door in a particular game scenario, as the measurements of their most recent exhibitions demonstrate. We will soon determine who will be more focused, assertive, and productive. Besides, we, hence, have organized a bet decision for this game.
Blacks Power vs Maroons Head to Head :
In general, groups have confronted each other in a sum of 1 game. The last game between the two groups was on 15.11.22, and Blacks Power FC arose as the victor with a score of 1:3. Out of the relative multitude of games, Blacks Power FC won 0, Maroons won 1, and the two groups tied in 0. As far as absolute objectives, Blacks Power FC has 3-1 additional objective than the Maroons.
Blacks Power vs Maroons Team News :
0.7 of objectives scored on normal per game with 1.4 missed – with such measurements, Blacks Power FC is in the 14 spots in, while acquiring 16 focuses after 18 games. Likely, even the most passionate confident person can’t call the previously mentioned markers noteworthy.
Especially disturbing is the typical home objective of 0.6. Also, simultaneously, stats.0.goalsAgainst.home.value objectives are missed. It still needs to be trusted that in this match they will actually want to show every one of their abilities and battle for triumph.
For the nineteenth match of the unique_tournament.name_localized, match.teams.1.name_localized will be competing for a mid-table situation in the title. Right now, this group possesses the 7 spot in the standings, having amassed 27 focuses.
Their record incorporates 6 successes, 9 draws, and 5 misfortunes. It is important that with a somewhat more reliable exhibition, this group’s outcomes might have been greater. They have a normal of 1.1 scored objectives and 1.2 surrendered objectives per game this season.
Blacks Power vs Maroons Betting Tips :
- Blacks Power FC has scored under 1.5 objectives in every one of their last 9 Premier League home games.
- Blacks Power FC has scored under 1.5 objectives in every one of their last 12 Premier League games.
- Blacks Power FC has sent under 5.5 corner kicks in every one of their last 4 Premier League home games.
- Blacks Power FC has sent under 5.5 corner kicks in 8 of the last 9 Premier League games.
- Maroons FC has scored under 2.5 objectives in 38 of the last 39 Premier League games
- Maroons FC has scored under 1.5 objectives in 13 of the last 14 Premier League away games.
- Maroons FC has not lost in 8 of the last 9 Premier League games.
- There have been over 10.5 corner kicks in every one of the last 4 Maroons FC in the Premier League away games.
Blacks Power vs Maroons Lineups :
Maxwell Okello, Patrick Bayiga, Timothy Bamulanzeki, Emmanuel Olinga, Belmos Opio, Felix Okot, Norman Odipio, Musa Ssali, William Kiibi, Bronson Nsubuga Sserumira, Solomon Walusimbi
Emmanuel Odur, Jimmy Ndalambi, Ali Mukiibi, Dan Otim, Michael Siwu, Ivan Okello, Franco Onen, Baden Mujahid Ogama, Simon Peter Otto, Faizal Muwawu, Francis Onekalit
Blacks Power vs Maroons Where To Watch :
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|