Blacks Power vs Onduparaka Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Ugandan Premier League Today Match Details – December 16

Blacks Power vs Onduparaka FC livescore streaming will start on 16-12-22 at 13:00 pm at . They will play against each other in Premier League 22/23. It is going to be a thrilling game to watch.  This is the match of Premier League. Premier League 22/23, will begin on 30-09-22 and end on 28-05-23. A total of 50 matches are scheduled to be played in this Premier League.

A total of 15 teams will participate in this Premier League 22/23. There is no doubt that this match will be eventful.

Credit : – channel

Match Details:

  • Match: Blacks Power vs Onduparaka FC
  • Date: 16 December, 2022
  • Time: 13:00 GMT
  • Venue: Akii Bua Stadium

Blacks Power vs Onduparaka Prediction

Black Powers should be better in the offense in this home match. I feel the host will play well and they will have two goals. On the other side, I think the guest Onduparaka will struggle to score and we will see if the host will win with two goals gap.


Blacks Power vs Onduparaka Head-To-Head

  • Blacks Power in Super League 13 pos (9 points)
  • Onduparaka FC in Super League 15 pos (3 points)
  • In the last 2 matches sum of goals was Under 2.5
  • In the last 2 matches sum of goals was Under 1.5

Blacks Power vs Onduparaka Live Stream Time

This match will start from 13:00 GMT

Blacks Power vs Onduparaka Date

This match will take place on 16 December, 2022

Blacks Power vs Onduparaka Team News

Onduparaka Appoints New Coach After Poor Season Performance … – Uganda Radio Network

In last 5 out of 6 matches, Blacks Power FC played as home team, both teams didn’t score in the match.

In last 5 out of 6 matches, Blacks Power FC have played as home team, the total number of goals was under 2.5 in full time.

Blacks Power vs Onduparaka Lineups

Blacks Power:

Emmanuel Odur, Jimmy Ndalambi, Ali Mukiibi, James Okiror, Baden Mujahid Ogama, Ronald Yetamwani Musana, Simon Peter Otto, Tonny Kyamera, Gilbert Iboot, Hassan Muhammad, Faizal Muwawu

Onduparaka FC:

Mathias Muwanga, Hassan Muhamood, Rashid Toha, Alex Gasper Adriko, Sabir Andama, Paul Kayanja Dumba, Gibson Adinho, Amis Thiago Muwonge, Vitalis Tabu, Joel Jangeyambe, Jarieko James

Blacks Power vs Onduparaka Odds

  • Onduparaka has not won in each of their last 12 Premier League games.
  • Onduparaka has scored less than 1.5 goals in 11 of the last 12 Premier League games.
  • Blacks Power FC has scored less than 1.5 goals in 9 of the last 10 Premier League games.

Blacks Power vs Onduparaka Tips

  • Both teams to score: no
  • Blacks Power to win

At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Blacks Power FC, 0 tips backing Onduparaka FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 45% against the Blacks Power FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 23% against Onduparaka FC winning. The draw is rated at 32%.

Coming into the match, Blacks Power FC are 13 in the table while Onduparaka FC are 15.

Blacks Power vs Onduparaka Where To Watch Live Ugandan Premier League Today Match

  • In the USA and Canada, soccer Viewers can watch Premier League 22/23 on willow TV, DZN, ESPN/BAMTech TV.
  • In Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Football viewers can follow the live coverage, highlights, and international matches of Premier League 22/23 on NENT
  • India: Disney+ hotstar, sonyLiv, Discovery+, Jio TV

Follow Us