Did you know Borneo Samarinda scored 24% of their goals between minutes 61 and 75? Borneo Samarinda has not lost in their past seven home games. Borneo Samarinda has failed to score in 0 of its 7 Liga 1 home matches this season. PSS Sleman have failed to score in three of their six away Liga 1 matches this season.
This season, Borneo Samarinda has a 6-1-0 home record. Borneo Samarinda was ranked 11th in the rankings with 13 points a year ago. They are now number one with 23 points. Borneo Samarinda have scored at least one goal in 12 straight games. Borneo Samarinda wins the first half in 41% of their matches, while PSS Sleman wins it at 20%.
Based on the data we have, these two clubs have met 9 times in the previous several seasons. PSS Sleman has won three of the last nine meetings, while Borneo has won four. There have been two draws between them. PSS Sleman is struggling at home, but Borneo is doing well abroad. Previous meetings between PSS Sleman and Borneo have averaged two goals, with BTTS occurring 22% of the time.
Head to head
|Head To Head|
- Pusamania Borneo has won two matches, drawn two, and lost one in their previous five fixtures.
- In terms of both teams to score, Pusamania Borneo has 3 matches with a Yes in both teams to score and 2 matches with a No in both teams to score in the previous 5 matches.
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in four of Pusamania Borneo’s past five matches, while under 2.5 goals were scored in one.
- Pusamania Borneo have scored 11 goals and surrendered 7 in their past five matches.
Borneo FC squad is:
- Forwards: Ahmad Nur Hardianto, Terens Puhiri, Matheus Pato, Muhammad Hambali Tolib, Rabbani Tasnim, Fajar Fathur Rahman
- Midfielders: Hendro Siswanto, Misbakus Solikin, Sultan Samma, Muhammad Sihran, Stefano Lilipaly, Jonathan Bustos, Kei Hirose, Wahyudi Hamisi, Leo Guntara, Arya Gerryan, Komang Teguh, Wiranto, Muhammad Andy Harjito, Taufany Muslihuddin
- Defenders: Irsan Lestaluhu, Alvin Derro Duaramuri, Diego Michiels, Javlon Guseynov, Muhammad Rifad Marasabessy, Agung Prasetyo, Indra Mustafa, Wildansyah
- Goalkeepers: Dwi Kuswanto, Daffa Fasya, Shahar Ginanjar, Angga Saputra, Zulfikri
PSS Sleman squad is:
- Forwards: Riki Dwi Saputro, Komarodin, Mychell Chagas, Boas Salossa, Zé Valente, Hokky Caraka, Saddam Gaffar.
- Midfielders: Manda Cingi, Dave Mustaine, Wahyu Sukarta, Wahyu Boli, Todd Rivaldo Ferre, Kim Jeffrey Kurniawan, Jehad Ayoub, Fandi Utomo, Miftahul Hamdi, Irkham Zahrul Milla, Arlan Agma Dinata, Arlan
- Defenders: Derry Rachman, Nurdiansyah, Rifky Suryawan, Marckho Merauje, Tallysson, Dedi Gusmawan, Ibrahim Sanjaya, Purwaka Pratomo, Syaiful Ramadhan, Bagus Nirwanto, Ifan Nanda, Rizza Fadillah
- Goalkeepers: Try Hamdani, Dimas Fani Firmansyah, Jandia Eka Putra, Muhammad Ridwan, Ega Rizky Pramana.
- A draw is quite likely.
- In this match, the analysis predicts Over 2.5 goals.
- And a Yes to both teams scoring.
- In terms of both teams to score, PSS Sleman has 3 matches with a Yes in both teams to score and 2 matches with a No in both teams to score in the previous 5 matches.
- PSS Sleman has over 2.5 goals in three of the previous five matches in the Over Under 2.5 market, and under 2.5 goals in two.
Where to watch
You can watch the match on the following platforms
- Amazon Prime.
- FITE TV.