Bright Stars vs Blacks Power Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Ugandan Premier League 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 3

The last time these teams met, on October 11, 2022, was not very long ago. They haven’t played against each other in a year at the Akii Bua Stadium in Lira. The recent draw between Bukedea TC and Bright Star FC will be fought over by both teams; A match with a lot of action is to be expected.

The most recent match, a 0-0 draw with the Maroons last week, marked the sixth time in their last 15 matches that Bright Stars have played on their own turf. Three of Blacks Power’s last four away games have ended in draws. To conclude, the draw merits consideration because neither the home nor away win odds are particularly appealing.

After what may prove to be a barnstormer, deadlock is the choice. Given the visitors’ recent defensive record away from home, this appears to be set for some goals, but there is simply no obvious value in the odds for either side. Blacks Power have averaged 1.6 goals per game over their last eight away games.

In a match that goes according to Bright Stars’ terms, it’s hard to argue against the idea that at least one of these teams will attempt to park the bus. However, the best strategy for obtaining some value from this matchup is to use the odds-against against the BTTS Yes. Bright Stars FC will move into the championship’s middle peasant status for match 15 of the round.

This team is currently in eighth place in the table with 21 points, has 5 wins, 6 draws, and 4 losses, and it is important to note that its results could be much more solid if it performed a little bit more consistently.

The Blacks Power FC have won two of their 14 games, drawn six, and lost eight, and they are currently sitting in 13th place in the table with 12 points in their pocket. This team has scored 0.7 goals per game on average this season while giving up 1.5 goals per game.

Bright Stars vs Blacks Power Match Details :

  • Bright Stars v Bukedea FC
  • Super League Uganda
  • Date – 03/03/2023
  • Starting time – 13:00 UTC

Bright Stars vs Blacks Power Prediction :

Bright Star FC, which currently occupies the eighth position in the league, is unquestionably anticipated to maintain their lead; especially considering that they rank five league positions higher than Bukedea TC. Sports betting necessitates a thorough understanding of player lineups, past performances, and anticipated goals.

While a draw is less likely (27.9%), Bright Star FC’s victory is significantly more likely. They have a 57% chance of winning the match, while Bukedea TC only has a 15.1% chance, according to experts.

Bright Stars vs Blacks Power Head to head :

Bright Stars FCStat nameBlacks Power
13Goals lost24
33% (5)Wons12% (2)
33% (6)Draws12% (6)
27% (4)Defects50% (8)
0.87Goals per game0.63
0.87Goals lost per game1.50

Bright Stars vs Blacks Power Team news :

  • Defender Mike Kawooya, who was suspended by the club, will not play for Blacks Power.
  • Dickens Okwir is back after missing the previous game, which they lost 2-0 to Busoga United.
  • Due to injuries sustained in the previous match, Bright Stars strikers Sam Ssenyonjo and Issa Bugembe are unable to play.
  • Youngster Ivan Irinimbabazi is taking his Senior 4 exams, and second-choice goalkeeper Emmanuel Were did not travel with the team.

Bright Stars vs Blacks Power Betting tips :
  • The Bright Stars’ last 15 matches at home have ended in draws.
  • Blacks Power has drawn three of their last four matches played away.
  • In their most recent match, Bright Stars and the Maroons drew 0-0.
  • In their most recent outing, Blacks Power and BUL played to a 1-1 draw.

Bright Stars vs Blacks Power Lineups :

Blacks Power:

  • Ssekeba Muhammad (GK), Onen Franco, Ndalambi Jimmy, Odur Emmanuel, Ivan Okello, Opio Simon Misaki, John Paul Acire, Siwu Micheal, Baden Mujahid, Bronson Nsubuga, Onekalit Francis.

Bright Stars:

  • Hassan Matovu (GK), Andrew Kyambadde, Warren Buule, Ashraf Mulindi, Denis Omony Kaka, Nelson Ssenkatuka, Fiat Cleophas, Noordin Bunjo, Ibrahim Kasinde, Sharif Nsereko.

Bright Stars vs Blacks Power Where to Watch :

United KingdomBoxNation
GermanyDAZN, DAZN2
United StatesFox Soccer Plus, ViX
FranceMolotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web
Sri LankaSony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD

Follow Us