Charlton vs Bolton Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live English League One 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 28

After beginning his tenure with one point from his opening two games, Dean Holden has now overseen three straight league victories. In their most recent outing, the Addicks secured a 2-0 victory over playoff hopefuls Barnsley thanks to goals from Tyreece Campbell and Jesuran Rak-Sakyi.

Charlton ended 2022 with a three-point gap to the relegation zone, but their recent winning run has helped extend that cushion to 10 points ahead of the weekend’s round of fixtures. The Addicks have not been in action since the win over Barnsley nearly two weeks ago after their scheduled meeting with Peterborough last Saturday was postponed due to a frozen pitch, ensuring the Addicks will be well-rested for Saturday’s encounter.

Having scored at least two goals in their last three games, Charlton will believe they have the firepower to record a fourth consecutive league win. After a 2-1 defeat to Derby County ended an eight-game unbeaten run in all competitions, Bolton returned to winning ways against Forest Green Rovers in midweek.

Dion Charles gave Bolton an early lead, before the forward was mistakenly sent off instead of his teammate Elias Kachunga, who appeared to throw a punch at Forest Green defender Brandon Cooper during an off-the-ball incident in the first half.

credit : – bwfc

Match Details:

  • Match: Charlton vs Bolton 
  • Date: 28 January 2023
  • Time: 6:00 pm
  • Venue: The Valley

Charlton vs Bolton Prediction

We say: Charlton Athletic 1-1 Bolton Wanderers

Bolton have won only one of their last four away games, and we think they will be held to a draw by a Charlton side who are unbeaten in four home matches in all competitions.

Charlton vs Bolton Head-To-Head

Charlton won 7 direct matches. Bolton won 11 matches. 11 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.48 goals per Match.

Charlton vs BoltonLive Stream Time

This match will start from 6:00 pm

Charlton vs Bolton Date

This match will take place on 28 January 2023

Charlton vs Bolton Team News

Charlton will be without the services of Joe Wollacott, Mandela Egbo and Todd Kane due to injury issues.

There are also doubts over the availability of Steven Sessegnon and Chuks Aneke, who have been struggling with knee and hamstring problems.

Following his recent arrival from Ipswich Town on a loan deal, Matt Penney could be given his Charlton debut on Saturday.

As for Bolton, the Football Association are expected to overturn Dion Charles’s three-match ban, after the forward was mistakenly sent-off, with Kachunga expected to be handed the suspension instead.

After dropping down to the bench in midweek, Will Aimson may be brought back into the side to feature alongside Gethin Jones and Eoin Toal in the back three.

Dan N’Lundulu missed the win over Forest Green due to a knock, but he could return to the forward line for Saturday’s contest.

Charlton vs BoltonLineups

Charlton Athleti:

Maynard-Brewer; Clare, Inniss, Ness, Penney; Fraser, Dobson, Payne; Campbell, Rak-Sakyi, Leaburn

Bolton Wanderers:

Trafford; Jones, Aimson, Toal; Bradley, Morley, Dempsey, Williams; Shoretire; N’Lundulu, Charles

Charlton vs Bolton Odds

  • The team of Charlton Athletic have managed to win their last 3 games in League One
  • Charlton Athletic haven’t lost in 17 of their last 20 home matches in all competitions
  • Charlton Athletic have succeeded in scoring at least 2 goals in their last 3 games in League One
  • Bolton Wanderers have won all of their last 3 matches against Charlton Athletic in all competitions
  • Bolton Wanderers have not been beaten in 9 of their 10 most recent matches in all competitions
  • Bolton Wanderers have managed to win just 1 of their 8 most recent away encounters with Charlton Athletic (all competitions)

Charlton vs Bolton Stats

  • Charlton Athletic 32.28%
  • Bolton Wanderers 42.01%
  • Draw 25.72%

Charlton vs Bolton Tips

  • Over 1.5 Bolton Goals
  • Dion Charles to Score Anytime
  • Bolton to Win

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Bolton Wanderers win with a probability of 42.01%. A win for Charlton Athletic has a probability of 32.28% and a draw has a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bolton Wanderers win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.85%) and 0-2 (7.15%). The likeliest Charlton Athletic win is 1-0 (8.42%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.21%).

Charlton vs Bolton Where To Watch Live English League One Today Match

You can watch this match on:

  • SportPlus.
  • TNT USA.
  • Twitch.
  • ViX.
  • VIX+
  • Watch TNT.

Charlton vs Bolton Who Will Win

Charlton vs Bolton a great match to watch, Charlton will win.

Follow Us