Chaves vs Sporting Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Portuguese Primeira Liga 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – February 20

Chaves will host Sporting at the Estádio Municipal Eng. Manuel Branco Teixeira on Monday in another round of the Primeira Liga campaign. The home side have had mixed results this season but have particularly struggled with results of late, although they remain hopeful of a top-half finish at the end of the season. They played out a goalless draw against Vizela in their last league outing and created chances to get on the scoresheet but failed to convert them.

Chaves sit ninth in the league table with 26 points from 20 games and will be hopeful of adding to that tally on Monday. Sporting have bounced back from their sluggish start to the season and are now on the hunt for Champions League football. They were beaten 2-1 by defending champions Porto in their last league outing before playing out a 1-1 draw against Midtjylland in their UEFA Europa League playoff clash on Thursday.

credit : – academiadetips

Match Details:

  • Match: Chaves vs Sporting
  • Date: 21 February 2023
  • Time: 12:30 am
  • Venue: Estádio Municipal Eng. Manuel Branco Teixeira

Chaves vs Sporting Prediction

Chaves are on a run of back-to-back unbeaten outings but have won just one of their last 10 games across all competitions. They have won just one of their last five games on home turf and could struggle here.

Sporting are winless in their last two games after picking up four wins from their previous five matches. They have lost just one of their last six away games across all competitions and should come out on top here.

Prediction: Chaves 1-2 Sporting

Chaves vs Sporting Head-To-Head

  • There have been eight meetings between Chaves and Sporting. The hosts have won two of those games while the visitors have won five times. There has been just one draw between the two sides.
  • The hosts picked up a 2-0 win in the last meeting between the two sides, ending a five-game losing streak in this fixture.
  • The visitors are without a clean sheet in their eight games in this fixture.
  • Chaves have kept four clean sheets in the league this season. Only Pacos de Ferreira (1) have kept fewer.
  • Only two of the Flavienses’ six league wins this season have come on home turf.
  • Four of the Leões’ six league defeats this season have come away from home.

Chaves vs Sporting Live Stream Time

This match will start from 12:30 am

Chaves vs Sporting Date

This match will take place on 21 February 2023

Chaves vs Sporting Team News

Chaves will be without 25-year-old full-back Bruno Langa, who will serve a one-game ban after crossing the yellow card threshold with his booking against Vizela.

On the injury front, Campelos will be unable to call upon the services of Jonathan Arriba (muscle), Luther Singh (muscle) and Hector Hernandez (knee), who are all recuperating from injuries.

Nigerian midfielder Nwankwo Obioro has missed each of the last two matches through a muscle problem, while Joao Correia has also been sidelined through injury.

Meanwhile, Sporting Lisbon will be without midfielder Daniel Braganca, who has been out of action since last May when he sustained a cruciate ligament rupture.

Hidemasa Morita is set to sit out his third consecutive game through a muscle problem, while Portuguese youngster Dario Essugo picked up a muscle injury in December.

Chaves vs Sporting Lineups


Vitor; Sylla, Vitoria, Ponck, Guilherme; Teixeira, Pedro, Mendes; Euller, Sousa, Vieira

Sporting Lisbon:

Adan; Inacio, Coates, Reis; Bellerin, Goncalves, Ugarte, Fatawu; Edwards, Trincao, Chermiti

Chaves vs Sporting Odds

We say: Chaves 0-2 Sporting Lisbon

Sporting Lisbon have put together a fine run of form away from home, claiming four wins and one draw in their last six matches. Given the gulf in quality and experience between the two sides, we are backing the Leoes to claim all three points.

Chaves vs Sporting Stats

  • Chaves 15.75%
  • Sporting Lisbon 62.84%
  • Draw 21.4%

Chaves vs Sporting Tips

Tip 1 – Result: Sporting

Tip 2 – Goals – Over/under 2.5 – Over 2.5 goals (Five of the last six matches between the two sides have produced more than 2.5 goals)

Tip 3 – Both teams to score: YES (Both sides have found the back of the net in five of their last six matchups)

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Sporting Lisbon win with a probability of 62.85%. A draw has a probability of 21.4% and a win for Chaves has a probability of 15.75%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sporting Lisbon win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (11.63%) and 1-2 (9.81%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.17%), while for a Chaves win it is 1-0 (5.28%).

Chaves vs Sporting Where To Watch Live Portuguese Primeira Liga Today Match

You can watch this match on:

  • bet365.
  • GOLTV Play.
  • Onefootball.

Follow Us