Latest Sports News

Club América vs Puebla Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Mexican Liga BBVA MX 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 22

Club America welcome Puebla to the Estadio Azteca in the Liga MX on Sunday (January 22). The two teams are set to renew their hostilities three months after their Apertura 2022 Liga MX final phase quarterfinals. America dominated both legs, triumphing 11-2 on aggregate. With only two games played in the second championship of the season – Clausura 2023 – America have time to recover from their slow start.

Aguilas were held to a goalless draw at home in their opening game against Queretaro before playing out another draw (2-2) against Toluca. Toluca had knocked America out of the Apertura final phase in the semifinals, winning 3-2, so America could look to avenge that loss.

Puebla, meanwhile, opened their campaign with a heavy 5-1 loss against Apertura 2022 winners Pachuca. However, they returned to winning ways with a 2-0 triumph over Queretaro, which leaves them in tenth place with three points.

Los Camoteros will have a tough assignment at Estadio Azteca, where America are yet to lose in 18 outings. Liga MX meetings between the two teams have largely been dominated by the hosts, who have come out on top in their last three games, outscoring Puebla 13-3.

credit : – puebla

Match Details:

  • Match: Club América vs Puebla
  • Date: 22 January 2023
  • Time: 6:40 am
  • Venue: Estadio Azteca

Club América vs Puebla Prediction

Coach Fernando Ortiz can’t afford another setback at home following the goalless draw against Queretaro. America have an eye-catching frontline, including Henry Martin, Brian Rodriguez and Roger Martínez to beat the visitors.

Meanwhile, Martín Barragan is available to spearhead the visitors’ attack. The 31-year-old has scored ten goals, including four game-opening efforts. However, their main challenge would be to contain the America at the Estadio Azteca.

The hosts are highly favoured to win the clash due to their individual and collective qualities.

Prediction: America 3-1 Puebla

Club América vs Puebla Head-To-Head

  • America have prevailed four times and drawn once in their last five clashes with Puebla.
  • The hosts have beaten Puebla in their last five clashes at the Estadio Azteca.
  • America have won twice and drawn thrice in their last five home games.
  • Puebla have drawn thrice and lost twice in their last five away outings.
  • America have won once, drawn twice and lost twice in their last five games, while Puebla have won twice and lost thrice in the same period.

Club América vs Puebla Live Stream Time

This match will start from 6:40 am

Club América vs Puebla Date

This match will take place on 22 January 2023

Club América vs Puebla Team News

Both teams will enter the match with all the selected players.

Club América vs Puebla Lineups

No lineups available yet.

Club América vs Puebla Odds

  • Goals Expected From Martin Again 
  • Puebla Desperate To Dodge Draws This Season

Club América vs Puebla Stats

  • Club America 51.76%
  • Puebla 22.44%
  • Draw 25.78%

Club América vs Puebla Tips

Tip 1: Result – America

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes

Tip 3: Puebla to score first – No

Tip 4: America to score – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club America win with a probability of 51.77%. A draw had a probability of 25.8% and a win for Puebla had a probability of 22.44%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club America win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.19%) and 2-1 (9.28%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.13%), while for a Puebla win it was 0-1 (7.93%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Club America would win this match.

Club América vs Puebla Where To Watch Live Mexican Liga BBVA MX Today Match

Televisa, TV Azteca, Imagen Televisión, Claro Sports, Fox Sports, and ESPN have broadcasting rights in México, while ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes, Univision, and Telemundo have the rights in the United States, with FS1/FS2 airing select matches with English commentary.

Club América vs Puebla Who Will Win

Club América vs Puebla a great match to watch, Club America will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram