Club Brugge is as of now in the third spot in the Belgian Genius Association standings and is yet to find its sweet spot on the homegrown front this season. The home side whipped Mechelen by a 3-0 scoreline last week and should endeavor to accomplish a comparative outcome in this installation.
Atletico Madrid, then again, is in the fifth spot in the association table right now and has to a great extent neglected to measure up to assumptions up until this point this season. Los Colchoneros facilitated past Sevilla 2-0 in their last game and will be sure in front of this match.
Club Brugge versus Atletico Madrid Prediction
Atletico Madrid has not been at their best in La Liga this season and has a lot of work to do on the European front. Antoine Griezmann has had an effect on the seat for Diego Simeone up until this point and will hope to leave his imprint this week.
Club Brugge is entirely adequate at pulling off a steamed on their day and has developed into prepared European campaigners. The two groups are on an in any event, balance right now and could play out a draw on Tuesday.
Forecast: Club Brugge 1-1 Atletico Madrid
Club Brugge versus Atletico Madrid Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- In the UEFA Champions Association, Atletico Madrid is unbeaten in both their matches against Club Brugge and won the past tie by a total 3-1 edge.
- Atletico Madrid is yet to score an objective in UEFA Champions Association matches at the Jan Breydel Arena, in any case, with their last visit to the setting finishing in a goalless draw.
- Club Brugge are unbeaten in their last three matches at home against Atletico Madrid in European contests.
- Club Brugge have won only one of their last 18 European matches against Spanish resistance, with their past such triumph coming against Valencia in 2010.
- In their seven away games up to this point, Atletico Madrid has never figured out how to get a European triumph in Belgium.
- Club Brugge dominated their most memorable match of this version of the UEFA Champions Association against Bayer Leverkusen and will be hoping to dominate back-to-back European home matches without precedent for more than 32 years.
|Sobol, Ordonez, Odoi, Meijer, Boyata, Mechele, Mata, Sylla
|C. Sandra, Balanta, Otasowie, Onyedika, Vanaken, Nielsen, Audoor
|Skov Olsen, Jutgla, Lang, Larin, Buchanan, Sowah, Nusa, Yaremchuk
|Gimenez, Reguilon, Savic, Molina, Felipe, Hermoso, Reinildo, Gonzalez
|Kondogbia, De Paul, Koke, Lemar, llorente, Saul, Witsel, Carrasco, Bri
|Felix, Griezmann, Cunha, Correa, Morata
Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid Betting Tips
- Tip 1: The result can be a Draw match
- Tip 2: The game couldn’t have over 2.5 goals
- Tip 3: Club Brugge could score first – Yes
Where to watch
|BT Sport 6
|BT Sport website/app
|Sony Ten 2 SD & HD