Clyde go into this match following on from a 0-0 League One drawn game vs Kelty Hearts.
Clyde have found it difficult to unlock defences of late. Their sum of goals equals just 3 against opposing sides over the course of their previous 6 outings. In those games, Clyde have also seen the tally of goals against them total 11. With no two games being the same, we’ll just have to find out whether that pattern shall continue on in this next game.
Following on from being beaten in their last game against Peterhead in League One competition, Edinburgh City and their fans will hope to get a better result this time.
Josh Oyinsan (7′) scored for Peterhead. It is worth noting that Edinburgh City have been starved of goals in their past six clashes, recording the unsatisfactory return of just 4. In those matches, The Citizens have also seen the collective goal aggregate of their opponents equal 8.
Coming into this meeting, Edinburgh City have not won away from home in their last 2 matches in the league.
- Match: Clyde vs FC Edinburgh
- Date: 15 April 2023
- Time: 7:30 pm
- Venue: SuperSeal Stadium
Clyde vs FC Edinburgh Prediction
Clyde should get enough chances to score against this Edinburgh City outfit, but one goal isn’t likely to be enough to prevent defeat.
We can see a very close game with a 1-2 win for Edinburgh City at the end of the match. Let’s wait and see how it plays out.
Clyde vs FC Edinburgh Head-To-Head
- Looking at the statistics for their head to head meetings stretching back to 13/04/2019, neither club has come out on top overall with Clyde winning 3 of those games, Edinburgh City 3 and 0 being draws in normal time.
- 14 goals were yielded between them during those clashes, with 6 of them from The Bully Wee and 8 being from The Citizens. That is an average goals per game value of 2.33.
- The last league match featuring these clubs was League One match day 26 on 25/02/2023 when it finished Edinburgh City 3-0 Clyde.
- The referee was Euan Anderson.
Clyde vs FC Edinburgh Live Stream Time
This match will start from 7:30 pm
Clyde vs FC Edinburgh Date
This match will take place on 15 April 2023
Clyde vs FC Edinburgh Team News
The Clyde manager Jim Duffy has zero fitness concerns at all ahead of this match owing to a fully injury-free squad available to select from.
Due to a fully injury-free group to choose from, the Edinburgh City manager Alan Maybury has no fitness worries to report before this game.
Clyde vs FC Edinburgh Lineups
No Lineups available yet.
Clyde vs FC Edinburgh Odds
- In their 29 most recent matches of League one, Clyde FC have achieved just 1 wins
- On average, Clyde FC have scored 0.91 goals in their last matches in League one
Clyde vs FC Edinburgh Stats
Edinburgh City have won just 2 of their last 12 matches in League one
Clyde vs FC Edinburgh Tips
- Clyde to score first
- Over 2.5 goals
- Both teams to score
Clyde vs FC Edinburgh Betting Trends
Looking at what the bookmakers’ view is of this game in the win-draw-win market, backing Clyde is available for 3.1, betting on the game finishing all-square is 3.52 and selecting victory for Edinburgh City gets 2.21.
Clyde vs FC Edinburgh Where To Watch Live Scottish League One Today Match
You can watch this match on:
- HBO Max.
- MLS Next Pro.
- TBS USA.
- Watch TBS.