Latest Sports News

Coventry vs Bristol City Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live English League Championship 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 1

Coventry City will host Bristol City at Coventry Building Society Arena on Sunday in another round of EFL Championship football.

The home side have had mixed results this season but have particularly struggled for form of late and now find themselves in the bottom half of the league table. They played out a goalless draw against Cardiff City in their last game and will feel they deserved more from the game after being the more dominant side.Coventry sit mid-table in 13th place with 34 points picked so far and will be hopeful of adding to that tally on Sunday.

Bristol City have struggled for results of late after a fairly decent run of form at the beginning of the campaign. They played out a dour goalless draw against Millwall in their last game, with both sides struggling to find their goalscoring touch despite creating various half-chances to break the deadlock.

Credit:- Bristol City

Match Details:

  • Match: Coventry vs Bristol City
  • Date: 1 January, 2023
  • Time: 8:30 p.m
  • Venue: Coventry Building Society Arena

Coventry vs Bristol City Prediction

Coventry are on a run of back-to-back winless outings and have won just one of their last five league games. They are, however, undefeated in their last seven home games, picking up four wins and three draws and will fancy their chances ahead of Sunday’s clash.Bristol are on a three-game winless run and have won just one of their last 10 games across all competitions. They have struggled for results on the road this season and could lose here.

Prediction: Coventry City 2-1 Bristol City

Coventry vs Bristol City Head-To-Head

There have been 72 meetings between Coventry and Bristol. The hosts have won 25 of those games while the visitors have won 24 times.There have been 22 draws between the two teams, including their most recent matchup which ended goalless.The visitors are undefeated in their last two games in this fixture after losing three games prior.Six of Coventry’s nine league wins this season have come on home turf.

Bristol have scored 31 league goals this season, the joint-highest of all the teams in the bottom half of the league table.The Sky Blues have conceded nine goals on home turf in the Championship this season. Only Millwall (8) have conceded fewer.

Coventry vs Bristol City Live Stream Time

This match will start from 8:30 p.m

Coventry vs Bristol City Date

This match will take place on 1 January, 2023

Coventry vs Bristol City Team News

Despite the short turnaround, Robins may make minimal alterations to his Coventry XI for this fixture.

Todd Kane could replace Fankaty Dabo at right wing-back, while Martyn Waghorn may be considered as a replacement for Kasey Palmer, who Robins acknowledged had been short of regular game in quick succession like he has already taken on over the Christmas period.

Nahki Wells is in contention to return to the Bristol City side, taking the place of either Antoine Semenyo or Tommy Conway.

Jay Dasilva, Andy King and Joe Williams are all alternatives if Pearson wishes to freshen up his side at wing-back or in central midfield.

Coventry vs Bristol City Lineups

Coventry City possible starting lineup:Wilson; Rose, Doyle, Panzo; Kane, Hamer, Sheaf, Bidwell; Allen; Waghorn Gyokeres

Bristol City possible starting lineup:O’Leary; Vyner, Atkinson, Naismith; Tanner, Weimann, James, Scott, Pring; Semenyo, Wells

Coventry vs Bristol City Odds

Coventry City conceded an average of 0.75 goals in their home matches in Championship Bristol City are in an unfortunate period, having won just 1 of their last 10 matches in all competitions.

Coventry vs Bristol City Stats

Coventry City 49.08%.Bristol City 24.92%.Draw 26%.

Coventry vs Bristol City Tips

  • Tip 1 – Result: Coventry
  • Tips 2 – Goals – Over/under 2.5 – Over 2.5 goals (Five of the last six matches between the two sides have produced more than 2.5 goals)
  • Tip 3 – Both teams to score: YES (Both sides have found the back of the net in five of their last six matchups)

Coventry vs Bristol City Betting Trends

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Coventry City win with a probability of 49.08%. A draw has a probability of 26% and a win for Bristol City has a probability of 24.92%.

The most likely scoreline for a Coventry City win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (9.34%) and 2-1 (9.24%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.31%), while for a Bristol City win it is 0-1 (8.21%).

Coventry vs Bristol City Where To Watch Live English League Championship 2023 Today Match

Watch every matches on Dazn.

Coventry vs Bristol City Who Will Win

Coventry vs Bristol City a great match to watch, Coventry Will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram