On Friday evening at the County Ground, Derbyshire will face Nottinghamshire in the North Group of the 2023 T20 Blast. So far in the tournament, the Falcons have won three games but lost four. Nottinghamshire has 10 focuses from eight games and in front of this match are top of the table.
Read on for our game preview. This fight starts at 18:30 local time in Derby. On Wednesday, Derbyshire prevailed over the Birmingham Bears thanks to an outstanding performance. The fact that Nottinghamshire, the best team in the league, is coming to play does not concern them.
In their last three games, Nottinghamshire has defeated Durham, Lancashire Lightning, and Birmingham Bears. They will be extremely optimistic about securing another victory in Derby.
Match details :
- Match: Derbyshire vs Nottinghamshire, Match 69, Vitality T20 Blast 2023
- Date: June 9th, 2023, Friday,
- Time: 11:00 PM IST
- Venue: County Ground, Derby
This ought to be an exceptionally engaging match in Derby and all onlookers at the scene will be anticipating the installation. Although the North Group is extremely close, both teams have the ability to advance to the knockout stage. We anticipate a close game, but we back Nottinghamshire to win this match by winning both innings.
Derbyshire will lose to Nottinghamshire.
Weather Report :
The estimate in front of this game is for radiant and clear circumstances across Friday night in Derby. During the match, the temperature will be around 20 degrees.
Pitch report :
Derbyshire was placed into bat in the last match at this scene and proceeded to dominate this match. In this game, we predict that both teams will choose to bat first. Derby’s pitch looks like it will produce a strong bat-ball battle. In the second innings, it will be very difficult to get under 185.
Fantasy tips :
- Wayne Madsen has proactively hit north of 400 runs in this mission and we anticipate that the accomplished player should be Derbyshire’s most elevated run scorer in this game. George Scrimshaw has an excellent record over late T20 Impact seasons and he is our pick for Derbyshire’s top wicket-taker against Nottinghamshire.
- Alex Hales, who has scored three half-centuries this season, is our pick to lead Nottinghamshire to the most runs against Derbyshire. We recommend backing Jake Ball, who took 3-38 against Durham on Thursday, to take the most wickets for Nottinghamshire in this match.
- Jake Ball is a strong pick to take over 1.5 wickets in this match because he has taken three wickets in each of the last two matches.
Dream 11 :
- Captain: Wayne Madsen
- Vice-Captain: Shaheen Shah Afridi
- Wicketkeeper: Joe Clarke
- Batsmen: Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Wayne Madsen, Haider Ali
- All-Rounders: Samit Patel, Luis Reece, Stephen Mullaney
- Bowlers: Shaheen Shah Afridi, Zak Chappell, Zaman Khan
Where to watch :
- TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
- Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
Playing XIs :
- Luis Reece, Haider Ali, Thomas Wood, Wayne Madsen, Leus du Plooy (c), Brooke Guest (wk), Mattie McKiernan, Zak Chappell, Mark Watt, George Scrimshaw, Zaman Khan
- Joe Clarke, Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Matthew Montgomery, Tom Moores (wk), Steven Mullaney (c), Samit Patel, Calvin Harrison, Matthew Carter, Shaheen Afridi, Jake Ball