Latest Sports News

England vs Ukraine Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineup News, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score UEFA European Championship Qualifying 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 26

England is going head to head with Ukraine starting on 26 Mar 2023 at 16:00 UTC at Wembley Stadium stadium, London city, England. The match is a part of the European Championship, Qualification Group C.

Currently, England rank 1st, while Ukraine hold 3rd position.

Aiming to continue their 100% start in Euro 2024 qualifying Group C, England return to the Wembley turf to host Ukraine on Sunday evening.

The Three Lions defeated reigning champions Italy 2-1 in Naples on Thursday, while the visitors are kickstarting their bid for tickets to Germany this weekend.

Less than two months after becoming the greatest goalscorer in the history of Tottenham Hotspur, Harry Kane now stands alone at the top of the England goalscoring charts with 54 goals, leaving Wayne Rooney behind with what turned out to be the winning goal against Italy in midweek.

Following Declan Rice’s 13th-minute opener, Kane banished his penalty demons from the World Cup to double England’s lead before the break, but a resurgent Azzurri threatened a late comeback through debutant Mateo Retegui – Luke Shaw’s late sending off hardly helped matters for the visitors either.

credit : – khelnow

Match Details:

  • Match: England vs Ukraine
  • Date: 26 March 2023
  • Time: 9:30 PM
  • Venue: Wembley Stadium

England vs Ukraine Prediction

England have an impressive squad at their disposal and will be intent on topping their qualification group. The likes of Harry Kane and Bukayo Saka can be lethal on their day and will look to be at their best this weekend.

Ukraine are capable of putting up a robust front and can pull off an upset on their day. England are the better team on paper, however, and should be able to win this game.

Prediction: England 3-1 Ukraine

England vs Ukraine Head-To-Head

  • England have an impressive historical record against Ukraine and have won five of the eight matches that have been played between the two teams, as opposed to Ukraine’s one victory.
  • England are taking on Ukraine for the first time since Euro 2020 – they defeated the Ukrainians by a comprehensive 4-0 margin on the day.
  • England have won five of their last six matches in all competitions, with their only defeat during this period coming by a 2-1 margin at the hands of France in the World Cup quarterfinal.
  • England have been fairly prolific in the final third in recent weeks, scoring an impressive nine goals in their last four matches in all competitions.
  • Ukraine are unbeaten in six of their last seven matches in all competitions, with their only defeat during this period coming by a 3-0 margin against Scotland in September last year.

England vs Ukraine Live Stream Time

This match will start from 9:30 PM

England vs Ukraine Date

This match will take place on 26 March 2023

England vs Ukraine Team News

Only a minute after being booked for taking too long on a throw-in, Shaw received his marching orders for a challenge on Retegui, so Ben Chilwell should cover for the suspended Manchester United man here.

A worrying sight for Borussia Dortmund fans, Jude Bellingham limped off the field late on and will need assessing ahead of this contest, but Jordan Henderson and Conor Gallagher are both on standby if the in-demand teenager does not make the cut. Meanwhile, Reece James has pulled out as he continues assessment on an ongoing problem.

England vs Ukraine Lineups

England:- Pickford; Trippier, Stones, Maguire, Chilwell; Henderson, Phillips, Rice; Saka, Kane, Foden

Ukraine:- Lunin; Konoplya, Matvienko, Popov, Mykolenko; Malinovskyi, Stepanenko, Zinchenko; Tsygankov, Dovbyk, Mudryk

England vs Ukraine Odds

  • 1.26
  • Pinnacle
  • DRAW
  • 6.19
  • Pinnacle
  • 14.00
  • Casumo Sport

England vs Ukraine Stats

  • When Ukraine leads 0-1 away, they win in 100% of their matches.
  • On their last meeting England won by 4 goals.
  • Ukraine have kept a clean sheet in 3 matches in a row.
  • The winner of their last meeting was England.
  • England wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Ukraine in 25% of their matches.

England vs Ukraine Tips

Tip 1: Result – England

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes

Tip 3: England to score first – Yes

Tip 4: Bukayo Saka to score – Yes

Most bets that are predicted to have a higher payout rate than they should often require you take a lot of metrics into consideration such as last matches performance, goals, goal averages, lineups or h2h records. While a draw is very unlikely to happen (16.9%), experts believe that Engeland has increased chances of winning, namely 74.1%. Ukraina is barely considered for the win. Experts give them a 9% chance to achieve victory.

England vs Ukraine Where To Watch Live Score Africa Cup of Nations qualifying 2023 Telecast Today Match

Caf’s YouTube and its official website.

Follow Us