Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup injury news, Odds, Stats, Tips Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Spanish LaLiga 2023 Telecast Today Match Details Who Will Win the game? – February 14

Espanyol is going head to head with Real Sociedad starting on 13 Feb 2023 at 20:00 UTC at RCDE Stadium stadium, Cornella city, Spain. The match is a part of the LaLiga.

Espanyol played against Real Sociedad in 1 matches this season. Currently, Espanyol rank 17th, while Real Sociedad hold 3rd position.

Real Sociedad will be bidding to bounce back from their surprise defeat to Real Valladolid when they continue their La Liga campaign away to Espanyol on Monday night.

The visitors, who are third in the table, suffered a 1-0 home loss to Real Valladolid last time out, while Espanyol will enter the contest off the back of a 1-1 draw with Osasuna.Only Elche (one) have won fewer La Liga matches than Espanyol this season, with the Catalan outfit only managing to triumph in four of their 20 matches in 2022-23.

However, they have drawn a league-high nine times, suffering only seven defeats, with a total of 21 points leaving them in 16th position in the table, only one point outside of the relegation zone.

Espanyol finished 14th in La Liga last season after returning to the top tier, and they will be bidding to avoid dropping into the Segunda Division for the second time in three campaigns

credit : – sportingpedia

Match Details:

  • Match: Espanyol vs Real Sociedad
  • Date: 14 February 2023
  • Time: 12:30 AM
  • Venue: Cornellà-El Prat.

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Prediction

Real Sociedad have impressive players in their ranks and will look to overcome their recent slump. The likes of Alexander Sorloth and Mikel Oyarzabal have stepped up this season and will look to make their mark this week.

Espanyol can pack a punch on their day and have shown signs of improvement in recent weeks. Real Sociedad are the better team on paper, however, and should be able to win this game.

Prediction: Espanyol 1-3 Real Sociedad

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Head-To-Head

  • Real Sociedad have a good recent record against Espanyol and have won 19 of the last 40 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Espanyol’s 11 victories.
  • Espanyol have won three of their last four home games against Real Sociedad in La Liga – only one victory fewer than they achieved in the 17 such games preceding this run.
  • Real Sociedad have won their last two matches against Espanyol in La Liga and last secured a three-game winning streak against the Catalans in 2002.
  • Espanyol have lost their last three games played on a Monday in La Liga, with their previous such defeat coming against Real Sociedad in April 2022.
  • After a run of only five points from seven matches in La Liga, Espanyol have managed seven points from their last four matches in the competition.

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Live Stream Time

This match will start from 12:30 AM

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Date

This match will take place on 14 February 2023

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Team News

Espanyol will be without the services of Ronael Pierre-Gabriel, with the Frenchman suspended due to the red card that he picked up against Osasuna.

Meanwhile, Joselu, Keidi Bare and Adria Pedrosa will be missing for the home side through injury, and Cesar Montes is a doubt with the problem that forced him off in the first half last time out.

The squad will be boosted by the returns of Oscar Gil and Vinicius Souza, though, with the pair available after serving suspensions against Osasuna, and they are expected to return to the starting side here.

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Lineups

Espanyol:- Fernandez; Gil, Gomez, Cabrera, Olivan; Vidal, Vinicius, Darder, Melamed; Puado, Braithwaite

Real Sociedad:- Remiro; Barrenetxea, Zubeldia, Le Normand, Rico; Mendez, Zubimendi, Illarramendi; Oyarzabal, Sorloth, Kubo

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Injury News

Real Sociedad are currently in third place in the La Liga standings and have been in impressive form so far this season. La Real slumped to a shock 1-0 defeat at the hands of Real Valladolid in their previous game and will need to bounce back this week.

Espanyol, on the other hand, are in 17th place in the league table at the moment and have struggled to meet expectations this season. The Catalan outfit played out a 1-1 draw against Osasuna last week and will need to take it up a notch in this fixture.

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Odds

  • 4.00
  • Suprabets
  • DRAW
  • 3.23
  • Fezbet
  • 2.30
  • Fezbet

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Stats

  • Espanyol Barcelona haven’t lost in any of their last 5 home matches.
  • Espanyol Barcelona haven’t scored in 2 of their 10 home matches in LaLiga this season.
  • Real Sociedad San Sebastian haven’t scored in 2 of their 10 away matches in LaLiga this season.
  • Joselu is Espanyol Barcelona’s top scorer with 11 goals. Alexander Sorloth has scored 8 times for Real Sociedad San Sebastian.

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Tips

Tip 1: Result – Real Sociedad

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes

Tip 3: Real Sociedad to score first – Yes

Tip 4: Alexander Sorloth to score – Yes

the most likely outcome of this match is a Real Sociedad win with a probability of 43.88%. A draw has a probability of 28.3% and a win for Espanyol has a probability of 27.81%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Sociedad win is 0-1 with a probability of 13.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (8.74%) and 1-2 (8.39%).

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Where To Watch Live Score Spanish LaLiga 2023 Telecast Today Match

  • United Kingdom:- BoxNation
  • Germany:-           DAZN, DAZN2
  • United States     Fox:- Soccer Plus, ViX

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Who Will Win the game

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad a great match to watch, Real Sociedad will win.

Follow Us