A Primeira Liga match between Famalicao and Gil Vicente is sure to excite all football fans. On February 12, 2023, at 15:30 UTC, this match will take place.
Famalicão won’t need a rehash of their last outcome here following a 4-1 Primeira Liga misfortune in their last game against Braga.
Famalico had 39% possession in that match, made 9 attempts on goal, and scored once. Enea Mihaj (21′ own goal) and Leandro Sanca (71′) scored for Famalico. SC Braga’s opponents made 17 attempts, but only 4 of them were successful. Braga received goals from Bruma (91′, 93′) and Simon Banza (79′).
Famalico, coached by Joo Pedro Sousa, has scored seven times in their previous six games. On the other hand, in those games, they have given up nine goals.
Gil Vicente and Arouca drew 1-1 in their previous Primeira Liga match.
Gil Vicente had 54% possession and 17 shots, seven of which were successful. Vitor Carvalho scored Gil Vicente’s goal (37′). Six of Arouca’s 12 shots were successful. For Arouca, Oday Dabbagh scored (30′).
The statistics speak for themselves: Gil Vicente’s opponents have scored six goals in five of their last six games. Gil Vicente has a lot of potential in the back. However, it is not certain that this pattern will continue throughout the game.
Against this Famalico team, which we believe should be able to score themselves in a winning performance, Gil Vicente may find it difficult to see themselves scoring.
Therefore, we expect Famalico to prevail at the game’s conclusion by a determined 1-0 score.
When looking at the statistics for their head-to-head matches dating back to 09/06/2020, you can see that there hasn’t been much of a difference between the teams, with Gil Vicente winning two of those matches and Famalico winning two of them in regulation time.
In these games, the two teams scored 16 goals together, with 8 coming from Gilistas and 8 from Famalicenses. That’s an average of 2.67 goals scored per game.
Gil Vicente and Famalico played each other in their final league matchup on Primeira Liga match day 3, which took place on August 22, 2022. The outcome was Gil Vicente 0-0 Famalico.
Gil Vicente had 57% possession that day and 15 attempts at goal, five of which were successful.
Famalico made ten shots on goal at the other end, two of which were successful.
• Did you know that between minutes 76 and 90, Gil Vicente Barcelos scores 32% of their goals?
• FC Famalicao has not lost any of their six home games in a row.
• FC Famalicao has not scored in three of their nine Liga Portugal home matches this season.
• This season, Gil Vicente Barcelos have not scored in two of their nine Liga Portugal away matches.
• With three goals, FC Famalicao’s top scorer is Ivan Jaime. Gil Vicente Barcelos has had 12 goals scored by Fran Navarro.
• FC Famalicao’s Santiago Colombatto has received more yellow cards than any other player. Gil Vicente Barcelos has received 5 from Vitor Carvalho.
• Gil Vicente Barcelos wins the first half in 18% of matches, while FC Famalicao wins the first half in 30% of games.
• Gil Vicente Barcelos wins 18% of halftimes, while FC Famalicao wins 30%.
• When FC Famalicao leads by one goal at home, they win ninety percent of the time.
• They win fifty percent of their games when Gil Vicente Barcelos leads 0-1 away.
• FC Famalicao wins 16% of their home games when they are down 0-1.
• They win 14 percent of their games away when Gil Vicente Barcelos is down 1-0.
• Against FC Famalicao, Gil Vicente Barcelos have only lost one of their last five games (in all competitions).
• In the previous five meetings, Gil Vicente Barcelos won two games, while FC Famalicao won one.
• Against FC Famalicao, Gil Vicente Barcelos have only lost one of their last five Liga Portugal games.
• Against Gil Vicente Barcelos, FC Famalicao has only won one of their last five Liga Portugal matches.
Luiz Junior, Hernan De La Fuente, Diogo Figueiras, Riccieli, Pedro Rodrigues, Ivan Jaime Pajuelo, Marcos Paulo, Bruno Rodrigues, Andre Ricardo, Pablo, Amarildo
Gil Vicente :
Ziga Frelih, Joao Talocha, Emmanuel Hackman, Diogo Silva, Murilo, Antoine Leautey, Joao Caiado, Boubacar Hanne, Bilel Aouacheria, Fran Navarro, Miullen
Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Predicted lineup injury news, Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Spanish LaLiga 2023 Telecast Today Match Details Who Will Win game? – February 12