Latest Sports News

Ghana vs Sudan Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Africa Nations Championship 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 20

Matchday two of the 2023 African Nations Championship sees Ghana and Sudan face off in a crucial game at the Stade Chahid-Hamlaoui on Thursday. Ghana will be looking to bounce back from their disappointing defeat last time out, while Sudan seek a winning start to life at this year’s CHAN.

Sudan were awarded three goals and three points in what was supposed to be their opening CHAN outing against defending champions Morocco on Sunday. Following the refusal of the Atlas Lions to show up, a 3-0 victory was ruled in favour of Burhan Tia’s men in accordance with the competition’s rules and regulation.

Fellow Group C counterparts Ghana and Sudan will also be handed a similar outcome in their clashes against Morocco, meaning that Sudan still have work to do in their remaining two matches. Up next is the challenge of an opposing outfit with just one loss in the last nine meetings between the teams, winning seven times in that period.

credit : – myjohnonline

Match Details:

  • Match: Ghana vs Sudan
  • Date: 20 January 2023
  • Time: 12:30 am
  • Venue: Stade Mohamed-Hamlaoui

Ghana vs Sudan Prediction

We say: Ghana 1-0 Sudan

Both teams have struggled for goals of late, so we are anticipating a drab affair with little goalmouth action. That said, we can also see Ghana just about edging out Sudan to all three points at the end of the 90 minutes.

Ghana vs Sudan Head-To-Head

In the previous five games, the advantage is on the side of the hosts. Our prediction for Ghana – Sudan takes into account that the favorite won after four matches. The enemy answered with one victory (+4=0-1).

Ghana vs Sudan Live Stream Time

This match will start from 12:30 am

Ghana vs Sudan Date

This match will take place on 20 January 2023

Ghana vs Sudan Team News

Augustine Agyapong wasted no time in getting on the scoresheet five minutes after he was introduced as a substitute against Madagascar, which could see him handed a start here.

Daniel Afriyie is expected to retain his place in the XI despite enduring a frustrating day in front of goal last time out where the forward spurned two clear-cut chances.

With an impressive 20 international goals to his name in 37 appearances, Mohamed Abdelrahman is definitely one to keep an eye on for Sudan.

The 29-year-old, who scored the winner in his nation’s last duel with Ghana, will be looking to deliver the goods once again as he has done on several occasions since making his debut in 2017.

Ghana vs Sudan Lineups

Ghana:

Danlad; Korsah, Yiadom, Adomako, Agyapong; Nsobila, Kasim, Abagna; Yusif, Afriyie, Awako

Sudan:

Aboeshren; Elsadig, Hamza, Amjad, Ahmed; Abdelrazig, Kurdman, Elsamani; Mohamed, Waleed, Yasir

Ghana vs Sudan Odds

  • There have been 3 consecutive home African Nations Championship wins in a row for Ghana
  • Ghana have a good record of 26 undefeated games of their last 29 home encounters in all competitions

Ghana vs Sudan Stats

  • Ghana 66.16%
  • Sudan 12.62%
  • Draw 21.21%

Ghana vs Sudan Tips

  • In their 3 most recent home games of African Nations Championship, Ghana have succeeded in keeping a clean sheet
  • Sudan have managed to win at HT/FT their last 3 all competitions games in a row
  • Sudan are unbeaten in 13 of their last 14 African Nations Championship games
  • Sudan’s form hasn’t been good, as the team has won only 1 of their last 7 away matches (all competitions)

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Ghana win with a probability of 66.17%. A draw has a probability of 21.2% and a win for Sudan has a probability of 12.62%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ghana win is 1-0 with a probability of 14.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (13.73%) and 2-1 (9.27%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (9.85%), while for a Sudan win it is 0-1 (5.23%).

Ghana vs Sudan Where To Watch Live Africa Nations Championship Today Match

You can watch this match on Live Soccer TV

Ghana vs Sudan Who Will Win

Ghana vs Sudan a great match to watch, Ghana Will Win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram