Fans are eager to see if this match will end the same way it did the previous time these two teams met, on August 11, 2022. Since Meizhou Hakka won the previous meeting between the two teams by a score of 3-2, the Henan team, in particular, is trying to win this one. Henan Jianye enters this game having lost to Shanghai Shenhua in the Super League by a score of 1-1.
Henan Jianye had 36 percent possession and 12 shots, five of which were successful. On the opposite side, Shanghai Shenhua had 17 shots at the objective with 3 on track. In recent times, Henan Jianye has only rarely been able to hold out for the full 90 minutes. The fact that Henan Jianye has conceded seven goals in five of their previous six games will be cause for concern for them.
In this game, we will soon find out if that trend will continue. Meizhou Hakka and their traveling supporters will be hoping for a better outcome in this one after losing to Shenzhen FC in a Super League competition last time out. Meizhou Hakka had 47% possession in that match and made 9 shots on goal, 2 of which were successful. Yang Chaosheng was the Meizhou Hakka scorer (8′).
Shenzhen FC’s opponents made 15 attempts on goal, but only 7 of them were successful. Meizhou Hakka have allowed opponents to score 11 goals in six of their last six games, according to the statistics. Protectively, Meizhou Hakka has been not exactly flawless.
Match Details :
- Henan Jianye – Meizhou Hakka
- Super League China
- Date – 03/06/2023
- Starting time – 11:35 UTC
- Venue: Zhengzhou Hanghai Stadium, Zhengzhou, China
We’re of the assessment that Meizhou Hakka will have an extreme request to score against this Henan Jianye setup who we think likely could have the option to get on the scoresheet themselves in a triumphant execution. Our tip is subsequently for a 1-0 triumph for Henan Jianye when the full-time whistle blows. Should be enjoyable.
Head to Head :
Meizhou Hakka defeated Henan Jianye 3-2 on Super League match day 24 on 08/11/2022, which marked the clubs’ previous league encounter. Meizhou Hakka had 53% possession and 17 attempts on goal, 8 of which were successful.
Their main player to score was Liang Xueming (83′). Henan Jianye had nine shots on goal at the other end, six of which were successful. Adrian Mierzejewski scored (65′).
Team news :
The Henan Jianye manager Sergio Zarco Diaz will be grateful to have no wellness stresses at all before this game inferable from a totally solid crew accessible to choose from. Milan Risti, manager of the Meizhou Hakka, doesn’t have any concerns about his team’s fitness going into this match because the team hasn’t had any injuries.
Betting Tips :
- 34% of the time, Henan wins the first half, while Meizhou Hakka wins 28% of the time.
- In their last four games, Meizhou Hakka has not prevailed.
- Henan hasn’t scored in 2 of their 5 home matches in the Chinese Super Association this season.
- Meizhou Hakka have yielded an objective in every one of their last 10 matches.
- Meizhou Hakka won their most recent matchup.
FC Henan Jianye:
• Goalkeeper: Wang Guoming
• Defenders: Xin Luo, Gu Cao, Li Songyi, Jiahui Liu, Ke Zhao
• Midfield: Dilyimit Tudi
• Attackers: Yihao Zhong, Huang Zichang, Nemanja Covic, Feng Boyuan
Meizhou Hakka FC:
• Goalkeeper: Cheng Yuelei
• Defenders: Pan Ximing, Rade Dugalic, Weihui Rao, Guokang Chen
• Midfielders: Tze Nam Yue, Chen Jie, Nebojsa Kosovic, Yin Congyao
• Attackers: Yang Chaosheng, Ye Chugui
Where to Watch :
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|