Inter vs Milan Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Italian Serie A 2023 Today Match Details – February 6

The Serie A features another edition of the Derby della Madonnina this weekend as Inter Milan lock horns with Stefano Pioli’s AC Milan side in an important clash at the San Siro on Sunday. AC Milan are currently in fifth place in the Serie A standings and have largely failed to meet expectations this season.

The Rossoneri slumped to a stunning 5-2 defeat at the hands of Sassuolo in their previous game and will need to bounce back with a statement this weekend. Inter Milan, on the other hand, are in second place in the league table at the moment and have managed to improve in recent weeks. The Nerazzurri edged Atalanta to a 1-0 victory in the Coppa Italia this week and will be confident ahead of this fixture.

credit : – alamy

Match Details:

  • Match: Inter vs Milan
  • Date: 6 February 2023
  • Time: 1:15 am
  • Venue: San Siro

Inter vs Milan Prediction

AC Milan have struggled to mount a title defense this season and are in desperate need of a shot in the arm. The Rossoneri were thoroughly outplayed by Sassuolo last week and cannot afford another debacle in this fixture.

Inter Milan have stepped up to the plate after the World Cup but have a few issues to address ahead of this match. Both teams are evenly matched on paper and could play out a draw this weekend.

Prediction: Inter Milan 2-2 AC Milan

Inter vs Milan Head-To-Head

  • Inter Milan have a slight historical edge over AC Milan and have won 86 out of the 234 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Inter Milan’s 79 victories.
  • AC Milan have lost 67 out of their 178 matches against Inter Milan in the Serie A – they have not suffered more defeats against any other opponent in the competition.
  • AC Milan have won their last two matches against Inter Milan in the Serie A and could secure three such victories in a row for the first time since 2004.
  • AC Milan won the reverse fixture by a 3-2 margin and could complete a league double over Inter Milan for the first time since the 2010-11 campaign.

Inter vs Milan Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:15 am

Inter vs Milan Date

This match will take place on 6 February 2023

Inter vs Milan Team News

As both Stefan de Vrij and Nicolo Barella return from suspension, and midfielder Marcelo Brozovic is back in full training following an injury layoff, Inter coach Simone Inzaghi should have a full hand from which to choose on Sunday.

Veteran goalkeeper Samir Handanovic is also expected to return as back-up to Andre Onana, while Milan Skriniar could start in defence despite declaring his intent to leave San Siro in the summer.

Up front, Edin Dzeko partners Lautaro Martinez, the latter of whom has scored six goals against Milan in all competitions and would become the second-highest foreign scorer for Inter in this fixture by adding another.

Continuing their lack of luck on the injury front, Milan’s lineup will be missing several key men, as a thigh problem for Ismael Bennacer sees the midfielder ruled out of the derby, in addition to Fikayo Tomori (hip) and first-choice goalkeeper Mike Maignan (calf).

Inter vs Milan Lineups

Inter Milan:

Onana; Skriniar, Acerbi, Bastoni; Darmian, Barella, Calhanoglu, Mkhitaryan, Dimarco; Martinez, Dzeko

AC Milan:

Tatarusanu; Calabria, Kalulu, Kjaer, Hernandez; Pobega, Tonali, Krunic; Saelemaekers, Giroud, Leao

Inter vs Milan Odds

  • Inter Milan to Win
  • Over 2.5 Goals
  • Both teams to score

Inter vs Milan Stats

  • Inter Milan 50.53%
  • AC Milan 25.68%
  • Draw 23.78%

Inter vs Milan Tips

Tip 1: Result – Draw

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes

Tip 3: AC Milan to score first – Yes

Tip 4: Lautaro Martinez to score – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Inter Milan win with a probability of 50.53%. A win for AC Milan has a probability of 25.68% and a draw has a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inter Milan win is 1-0 with a probability of 9.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.64%) and 2-0 (8.3%). The likeliest AC Milan win is 0-1 (6.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.18%).

Inter vs Milan Where To Watch Live Italian Serie A Today Match

You can watch this match on jio cinema.

Inter vs Milan Who Will Win

Inter vs Milan a great match to watch, Inter will win.

Follow Us