Get Latest Sports News and Biography

advertisement

ISL 2022 Sponsor Fees and Deal List

advertisement

Indian Super League is a popular football league that is all set to roll out the matches for season 08. ISL is one of the top Indian football leagues where Mumbai Indians are current defending champions of the league. Check ISL 2022 Sponsor Fees And Deal List.

advertisement

advertisement

The football tournament rolls out under the organization of the All India Football Federation. The official sponsors for the league are the Hero MotoCorp. The league is popularly known as the Hero Indian Super League.

Check out more details about the Indian Super League (ISL) 2022 Sponsor fees and deal list information here on this page.

ISL 2022 Sponsor Fees

ISL 2022 Sponsors Fees and Deal List

The sponsor’s list for the ISL is out now. The teams are under the ownership of different owners of the time. Here is the list of the Sponsors of the Indian Super League 2022.

ATK Mohun BaganSBOTOP
BengaluruJSW
ChennaiyinApollo Tyres
East BengalShree Cement
GoaGoan Football Club Pvt. Ltd
HyderabadDafaNews
JamshedpurTata Steel
Kerala BlastersBYJU’s
Mumbai CityExpo 2020
NorthEast UnitedAmrit Cement
OdishaOdisha Tourism

ATK Mohun Bagan

ATK Mohun Bagan is under the ownership of the ATK Mohun Bagan Pvt. Ltd which has RPSG Group, Sourav Ganguly & Utsav Parekh with 80%, and Mohun Bagan Football Club (India) Pvt. Ltd holds 20% ownership of the club.

Bengaluru FC

Bengaluru FC is a popular football club under the ownership of JSW Group. The chairman of the club is Sajjan Jindal.

The head coach for the club is Marco Pezzaiuoli.

Chennaiyin FC

Chennaiyin FC is a popular and professional football club representing the Tamil Nadu franchise. The club is under the ownership of Abhishek Bachchan, MS Dhoni, Vita Dani.

The head coach for the club is Bozidar Bandovic.

East Bengal

East Bengal football club is a popular football club where the 76% ownership of the club is with Shree Cement East Bengal Foundation. The other 24% ownership of the club is the East Bengal Club Pvt. Ltd.

The head coach for the club is Manolo Diaz.

Goa FC

Goa FC is under the ownership of the Goan Football Club Pvt. Ltd. The 65% owners of the club are Ken Turner, Venugopal Dhoot has 23% ownership, Virat Kholi has 12% ownership.

Hyderabad FC

Hyderabad FC is founded recently where the club comes into existence in 2019. The owners of the club are Vijay Madduri, Varun Tripuraneni, and Rana Daggubati. There are no details about their share in the club however, the club is in partnership with three.

Jamshedpur

Jamshedpur FC is owned by Tata Group where the club has its ground at JRD Tata Sports Complex.

The CEO of the club is Mukul Choudhari and the head coach for the club is Owen Coyle.

Kerala Blasters

Kerala Blasters founded in 2014 is a 7 years old club where it is popularly known as The Blasters. The owners of the club are Magnum Sports Private Limited.

The chairman of the club is Nikhil Bhardwaj.

Mumbai City

Mumbai City is owned under the partnership. City Football Group is 655 owners of the club whereas Ranbir Kapoor and Bimal Parekh are 35% owners of the club.

The chairman of the club is Khaldoon Al Mubarak whereas the head coach is Des Buckingham.

NorthEast United

NorthEast is a popular football club under the ownership of Amrit Cement.

Odisha

Odisha Football Club comes under the ownership of Odisha tourism. GMS Inc. is the owner of the club. The president of the club is Raj Athwal and the head coach for the club is Kiko Ramirez.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More