A professional football league in India is called the Indian Super League (ISL). Teams are anticipated to demonstrate their professionalism and tactical strategies during the highly contested 2023–24 season. With Indian players playing critical roles in the success of both the national team and their various ISL clubs, the league has seen considerable advances over the years. Here, we will discuss the Hyderabad FC players list and their salaries.
The 10th season of the Indian Super League, the top level of Indian football, will be the ISL 2023. Season 2023 will begin on September 21, 2023, and finish on March 31, 2024. The competition will include 12 clubs, including Punjab FC, who was promoted from the I-competition. The league champions will be eligible for the AFC Cup’s new name, the AFC Champions League.
Hyderabad FC Players’ list: –
Here is a list of some notable players from the Hyderabad FC squad:
- Kamaljit Singh (Goalkeeper, 12 appearances, ₹60 Lakhs).
- Laxmikant Kattimani (Goalkeeper, 6 appearances).
- Anuj Kumar (Goalkeeper).
- Matt Kilgallon (Defender, 17 appearances, 1 goal).
- Rafa (Defender, 6 appearances).
- Gurtej Singh (Defender, 13 appearances).
- Tarif Akhand (Defender, 1 appearance).
- Sahil Panwar (Defender, 12 appearances).
- Dimple Bhagat (Defender, 2 appearances).
- Souvik Chakrabarti (Defender, 10 appearances, 1 goal).
- Ashish Rai (Defender, 48 appearances).
- Adil Khan (Midfielder, 14 appearances).
- Robin Singh (Midfielder, 7 appearances, 1 goal).
- Rohit Kumar (Midfielder, 9 appearances, 1 goal).
- Marko Stanković (Midfielder, 15 appearances, 2 goals).
- Deependra Negi (Midfielder).
- Mohammad Yasir (Midfielder, 15 appearances, 1 goal).
- Abhash Thapa (Midfielder).
- Hitesh Sharma (Midfielder).
- Sahil Tavora (Midfielder, 2 appearances).
- Néstor Gordillo (Midfielder, 9 appearances, 1 goal).
- Abhishek Halder (Midfielder, 8 appearances).
- Marcelinho (Forward, 17 appearances, 7 goals).
- Laldanmawia Ralte (Forward, 5 appearances).
- Ghani Nigam (Forward, 5 appearances).
- Nikhil Poojari (Forward, 18 appearances).
- Giles Barnes (Forward, 12 appearances).
- Bobô (Forward, 13 appearances, 5 goals).
- Liston Colaco (Forward, 4 appearances, 2 goals).
Kamaljit Singh is an Indian goalkeeper who competes for East Bengal in the Indian Super League (ISL). He is a professional football player. In Punjab, India, he was born on December 28, 1995. Before deciding to join Sporting Clube de Goa in 2014, Kamaljit Singh began his career at the AIFF Academy. On October 29, 2014, in the Durand Cup matchup against United, he made his team debut. He manned the net for the entire game, which Sporting Goa won 3-2. In 2011, Kamaljit Singh participated in the Weifang Cup on behalf of the India U19 team. He was also selected for the India U23 team’s training camp for the 2014 Asian Games, and he eventually made the final Asian Games squad.
Laxmikant Kattimani is a goalkeeper for Hyderabad FC in the Indian Super League (ISL). He is a professional football player from India. On May 3, 1989, he was born in Sancoale, Goa. On September 1, 2019, Laxmikant Kattimani signed a deal with Hyderabad FC that is set to last through May 31, 2024. His market value at the moment is thought to be around 75 lakhs. Laxmikant Kattimani began his professional career in 2008 with Vasco SC before switching to Dempo SC in 2009. With Dempo SC, he twice won the I-League in 2009–10 and 2011–12. In 2014, he signed up for FC Goa on loan and appeared in just two games. In the following two ISL seasons, he played 23 games for FC Goa after returning in 2015.
Anuj Kumar is a goalkeeper for Hyderabad FC in the Indian Super League (ISL). He is a professional football player from India. He was born in Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh, on July 24, 1998. Anuj Kumar started playing for Hyderabad FC on September 1 of this year, and his deal is set to end on May 31, 2024. His market value at the moment is thought to be around 75 lakhs. Anuj Kumar has been a member of Hyderabad FC since 2019 and has made an impression. Before joining Hyderabad FC’s senior team, he played with the Indian Arrows during the second half of the 2019–20 season. He also spent the 2021–2022 season on loan with Aizawl FC.
Matthew Shaun Kilgallon English center-back was a former professional football player. He started his career at Leeds United, where he progressed through the development system before establishing himself in the starting lineup. Before transferring to Sunderland, he spent three years at Sheffield United. Kilgallon has also spent time on loan at Middlesbrough, Doncaster Rovers, and West Ham. He appeared five times for the England U21 team.
Rafa In the Indian Super League (ISL), whose real name is Muhammed Rafi, is a defender for Hyderabad FC. Unfortunately, I don’t have access to specific data regarding Rafa’s professional statistics or accomplishments. On Hyderabad FC’s official website, you may learn more about him.
Gurtej Singh is a center-back for Hyderabad FC in the Indian Super League (ISL), a professional football team in India. On December 18, 1989, he was born in Rupnagar, Punjab. Gurtej Singh signed a deal with Hyderabad FC on January 31, 2023, and it will last until May 31, 2024. His market value at the moment is thought to be around 20 lakhs. Gurtej Singh has played football in India for a long time. He began his career with Bengaluru FC before moving on to Fateh Hyderabad Associated Football Club, where he immediately established himself as a key member of the team and even served as captain. Gurtej Singh has previously played for clubs like SC East Bengal and FC Pune City.
- East Bengal vs. Hyderabad FC: September 30 at Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan, Kolkata, Hyderabad FC vs. FC Goa: September 22, 8:00 PM, G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Hyderabad
- Hyderabad FC vs. Chennaiyin FC: Oct. 23, 8 PM, G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Hyderabad Jamshedpur FC vs. Hyderabad FC: Oct. 5, 8 PM, JRD Tata Sports Complex, Jamshedpur
- Hyderabad FC vs. Mumbai City FC on October 28 at the Mumbai Football Arena
- Punjab FC vs. Hyderabad FC on November 7 at JLN Stadium in New Delhi Bengaluru FC vs. Hyderabad FC on November 4, G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad FC vs. Mohun Bagan Super Giant on December 2; Kerala Blasters vs. Hyderabad FC on November 25 at JLN Stadium in Kochi; NorthEast United vs. Hyderabad FC on December 10 at Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium in Guwahati.
- Hyderabad FC vs. Odisha FC, December 17 at Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar
- Dec. 21 at Hyderabad’s G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Hyderabad FC vs. Jamshedpur FC
Hyderabad FC Coach: –
Conor Nestor is Hyderabad FC’s current head coach. He is an Irishman who has been chosen to lead the first team in 2023–24. The team’s head coach, Thangboi Singto, is back, and Shameel Chembakath serves as the assistant coach.
Irish football coach Conor Nestor is currently Hyderabad FC’s first-team coach in the Indian Super League (ISL). He has earned expertise working in numerous nations and is well-known for his coaching skills.
Conor Nestor began working as a coach at an early age and has since done so for a number of clubs and organizations. In addition to the United States, Australia, and Cambodia, where he spent three fruitful seasons with Svay Rieng FC, he has also served as a coach. In his second season with Svay Rieng FC, he won the domestic league championship and had a solid AFC Cup performance.
ISL News of Hyderabad FC: –
A professional football team from India called Hyderabad FC plays in the Indian Super League (ISL). The team has recently been in the news, with their ISL win in the 2021–22 season serving as a notable example. Hyderabad FC won the ISL championship for the first time after defeating Kerala Blasters 3-1 on penalties.
Conor Nestor, the first-team coach for the 2023–24 season, has been working with the team to get ready for the forthcoming campaign. During the transfer season, Hyderabad FC made a number of key acquisitions, including Gurtej Singh, who joined the team on January 31, 2023. The club also kept Laxmikant Kattimani and Anuj Kumar, two important players from the previous year.