Latest Sports News

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Turkish Super Lig 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – April 1

Istanbul Basaksehir will look to boost their European qualification hopes when they play host to relegation-threatened Ankaragucu in the Super Lig on Saturday. While the hosts are seeking to avoid a fifth successive without a win, the visitors are hoping to claim maximum points for the first time under the tutelage of new head coach Tolunay Kafkas.

Istanbul Basaksehir head coach Emre Belozoglu is tasked with turning the club’s fortunes around after enduring a six-game winless run across all competitions prior to the international break.

A disappointing 4-1 second-leg defeat at home to Gent in the Europa Conference League last 16 was followed by a 2-2 draw away against Faith Karagumruk in their last Super Lig outing just under two weeks ago, with Mbaye Diagne netting a 92nd-minute equaliser for the hosts just a minute after Serdar Gurler thought he had won it for the Grey Owls.

Having picked up just one point from a possible 12 available, Belozoglu’s side have slipped to sixth in the top-flight table, but a win against Ankaragucu would move them to within five points of Besiktas in third place.

credit : – eurosports

Match Details:

  • Match: İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü
  • Date: 1 April 2023
  • Time: 6:30 PM
  • Venue: Başakşehir Fatih Terim Stadium

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Prediction

We say: Istanbul Basaksehir 2-1 Ankaragucu

A closely-fought contest between two teams struggling for form is set to take place on Saturday, although Istanbul Basaksehir will be regarded as favourites to come out on top.

Ankaragucu will be keen to see immediate signs of improvement under new boss Kafkas, but claiming a positive result against Basaksehir may be a step too far.

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Head-To-Head

Ankaragucu won 4 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.83 goals per Match. Istanbul Basaksehir in actual season.

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Live Stream Time

This match will start from 6:30 PM

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Date

This match will take place on 1 April 2023

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Team News

Both teams will enter the match with all the selected players.

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Lineups

Istanbul Basaksehir:- Babacan; Sahiner, Duarte, Touba, De Lima; Biglia; Keny, Ozcan, Aleksic, Gurler; Figueiredo

Ankaragucu:- Gungordu; Uzum, Radakovic, Mujakic, Xavier; Antalyali, Diack; Kilinc, Pedrinho, Beridze; Sowe

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Odds

  • 1.79
  • Pinnacle
  • DRAW
  • 3.82
  • Suprabets
  • 5.30
  • Suprabets

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Stats

The most common result of matches between Istanbul Basaksehir and MKE Ankaragucu when Istanbul Basaksehir is playing at home is 2-1. 3 matches have ended with this result.

The most common result of matches between Istanbul Basaksehir and MKE Ankaragucu is 2-1. 7 matches have ended with this result.

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Tips

Tip 1:- Result – İstanbul Başakşehir

Tip 2:- goal under 2.5

Tip 3:- both team to score – yes

Experts don’t believe that a draw is likely to happen (26.1%). İstanbul Başakşehir has better chances for the victory, namely 51.8%. The experts also consider that Ankaragücü has a 22.1% chance of winning.

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Where To Watch Live Score Turkish Super Lig 2023 Telecast Today Match

  • United Kingdom:-            BoxNation
  • Germany:- DAZN, DAZN2

Follow Us