Latest Sports News

Juventus vs Monza Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Italian Coppa Italia 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 20

Juventus get their Coppa Italia 2022-23 campaign underway with a home game against Monza at Juventus Stadium on Thursday. Juventus are one of the eight top-seeded teams from Serie A last season to have earned a direct place in the Coppa Italia round of 16.

Monza overcame Frosinone in the first round and Udinese in the second round, recording 3-2 wins in both games. Juventus are the runners-up from the previous campaign and have qualified for the final in the last three editions of the competition. They will be looking to kick off their campaign with a win.

Monza have done well for themselves in the competition thus far and have qualified for the round of 16 for the first time in the 21st century.

credit : – jefebet

Match Details:

  • Match: Juventus vs Monza
  • Date: 20 January 2023
  • Time: 1:30 am
  • Venue: Juventus Stadium

Juventus vs Monza Prediction

The Bianconeri are the most successful team in the Coppa Italia, winning it 14 times. They have a good record in Coppa Italia in recent years as well, qualifying for the final seven times in the last eight editions and winning it five times.

They suffered a 5-1 hammering in their away game against Napoli last week and will be looking to bounce back with a win in this match.

The Biancorossi have just one win to their name on their last four away games and might struggle here. Interestingly were able to avoid defeat in their one away game against Juventus.

Nonetheless, Juventus have been undefeated at home against Italian opponents this term and are expected to eke out a narrow win.

Prediction: Juventus 2-1 Monza

Juventus vs Monza Head-To-Head

  • The two northwestern Italian rivals have squared off just five times in all competitions with four meetings taking place in the Coppa Italia.
  • As expected, Juventus have been the better team in these games with two wins to their name. Two games have ended in draws and Monza have just one win to their name.
  • They met for the first time in the 21st Century in Serie A in September. The match ended in a 1-0 win for Monza.
  • Interestingly, all five meetings between the two teams have produced under 2.5 goals.

Juventus vs Monza Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:30 am

Juventus vs Monza Date

This match will take place on 20 January 2023

Juventus vs Monza Team News

After the return to full training of both Dusan Vlahovic and Juan Cuadrado, there seems to be light at the end of a long tunnel for Juventus, as both could complete their removal from the Bianconeri’s overpopulated injury list.

The latter has been particularly missed since the start of 2023, as a number of non-specialists have filled in on the right flank, but he may even be able to start on Thursday. Paul Pogba is nearing a comeback too, but will not feature just yet, while Leonardo Bonucci, Mattia De Sciglio and Kaio Jorge remain absent.

With Max Allegri expected to rotate his squad, younger players such as Fabio Miretti, Nicolo Fagioli, Matias Soule and English prospect Samuel Iling-Junior are all set to be involved at the Allianz Stadium.

Juventus vs Monza Lineups

Juventus:

Perin; Danilo, Rugani, Gatti; Soule, McKennie, Paredes, Fagioli, Kostic; Miretti; Kean

Monza:

Cragno; Antov, Mari, Marlon; Birindelli, Pessina, Sensi, Augusto; Colpani, Caprari; Petagna

Juventus vs Monza Odds

  • Juventus has achieved 7 triumphs out of a total of 9 home games.
  • Juventus has scored at least two goals in 7 out of 9 home games.
  • Monza has suffered three defeats from their previous five away games (Serie A).

Juventus vs Monza Stats

  • Juventus 50.95%
  • Monza 24.94%
  • Draw 24.1%

Juventus vs Monza Tips

Tip 1: Result – Juventus

Tip 2: Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5

Tip 3: Juventus to score first – Yes

Tip 4: At least a goal to be scored in the second half – Yes

Tip 5: Arkadiusz Milik to score anytime – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Juventus win with a probability of 50.96%. A win for Monza has a probability of 24.94% and a draw has a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juventus win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.64%) and 2-0 (8.7%). The likeliest Monza win is 0-1 (6.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.41%).

Juventus vs Monza Where To Watch Live Italian Coppa Italia Today Match

The Coppa Italia match between Juventus and Monza will not be telecast in India.

Juventus vs Monza Who Will Win

Juventus vs Monza a great match to watch, Juventus will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram