Latest Sports News

Kariba vs Bulawayo Chiefs Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineup News, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Zimbabwean Premier Soccer League 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 26

Having last played on August 14, 2022, it will be very interesting to see what this upcoming soccer match has in store for them. ZPC Kariba, in particular, is eager to win this time around because Bulawayo Chiefs FC prevailed in their previous meeting with a score of 2-1. ZPC Kariba scored four goals in their three most recent action-packed games, while Bulawayo Chiefs FC only managed to score two.

Bulawayo Chiefs FC, which is eighth in the league, will need to demonstrate that they are deserving of the lead; which could be challenging due to the fact that ZPC Kariba is a close second in the ninth spot. When betting, the stadium, player roster, and any substitutes are all things to keep an eye on.

Kariba vs Bulawayo Chiefs Match Details :                             

  • ZPC Kariba FC – Bulawayo Chiefs FC
  • Premier League Zimbabwe
  • Date – 27/03/2023
  • Starting time – 13:00 UTC

Kariba vs Bulawayo Chiefs Prediction :

On Monday, March 27, at 15:00 CET, Kariba plays Bulawayo Chiefs in a Regular Season – a 2-round match in the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League. We anticipate neither the Kariba team nor the Bulawayo Chiefs to score more than 1.5 goals. The odds of Kariba winning are 45%. Bulawayo Boss’s opportunities to win are 10%. The odds of drawing are 45%.

Prediction:  ZPC Kariba FC 2-1 Bulawayo Chiefs FC

Kariba vs Bulawayo Chiefs Head to Head :

The teams played five matches against each other, with Zpc Kariba winning three of them and Bulawayo Chiefs Fc winning zero of them. In two games, the teams couldn’t decide who was stronger, so the matches ended in a draw. On March 12, 2022, they met for the last time in a head-to-head match, and the outcome was 0:0.

Kariba vs Bulawayo Chiefs Team News :  

Zpc Kariba currently has one score point, which is insufficient for such a competitive championship. The result that this team fully deserved with its game is shown in the table at the 12 lines.

Their statistics, which include 0 wins, 1 draw, and 0 defeats, clearly demonstrate the level of their play. In these matches, they score on normal 0 and yield objectives to 0.

The ratio of the average number of scored matches to home matches is as follows: – 0. Everyone is clearly outraged at this nondescript person right now; perhaps this game will allow them to please everyone.

The 1 match there inside the Bulawayo Bosses Fc is appropriate, having 0 successes, 1 draw, and 0 losses while possessing the 7 lines in the table with 1 place in your stash.

This team has averaged 1 goal scored per game this season, while they are currently allowing 1 goal per game. They also appear drab in away games, where they concede 0 goals per game. Obviously, these statistics clearly fall short of expectations.

Bulawayo Chiefs scored 1 against 1 in its 1st game, while Kariba scored 0 against 0 in its 1st game. Bulawayo Chiefs outscored Kariba 1.0 to 1.0 in its last game, while Kariba scored 0.0 to 0.0.

Six matches have been played between the teams Kariba and Bulawayo Chiefs. Bulawayo Chiefs won one match, while Kariba won three. Two matches were tied. In total, both teams scored nine goals or 1.50 goals per match.

Kariba scored 7 overall and an average of 1.17. In 3 matches played at home Kariba won 1. Out of three away matches, Kariba prevailed in two.

The Bulawayo Chiefs received 2 overall and an average of 0.33. Bulawayo Chiefs prevailed in one of their three home matches. Out of three away matches, Bulawayo Chiefs lost none.

Kariba vs Bulawayo Chiefs Betting Tips :                     

  • Kariba has not scored a goal in its last three games
  • Kariba has won two of its three away games.
  • Kariba and Bulawyo’s most recent match ended in a draw.

Kariba vs Bulawayo Chiefs Lineups :       

Lineups of this match are not published yet SUF will update soon.

Kariba vs Bulawayo Chiefs Where To Watch :

United KingdomBoxNation
GermanyDAZN, DAZN2
United StatesFox Soccer Plus, ViX
FranceMolotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web
Sri LankaSony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD

Follow Us