King Faisal will face Bibiani Gold Stars FC in Kumasi at 3:00 p.m. UTC on March 20, 2023. The two teams will compete in the Premier League against one another. It hasn’t been a long time ago the two groups met the last time. They met in Dormaa Ahenkro at Dun’s Park on June 6, 2022.
The players and manager of Bibiani Gold Stars FC want to get back to winning their previous match against their rivals. Bibiani Gold Stars FC are expected to win the next match against King Faisal because they have won two of their previous three matches.
Bibiani Gold Stars FC scored five goals in their three most recent action-packed games, while King Faisal only managed to score four. King Faisal is currently in 15th place in their group after twenty matches in the tournament.
In this tournament, Bibiani Gold Stars FC, who are currently sixth in their group, won eight of their 21 matches. They scored 25 goals in total. The King Faisal team has won 24 points after 20 matches, putting them in 15th place in the tournament table.
The small number of victories seven is to blame for the team’s low ranking in the table. In parallel, there are a lot of draws and defeats, with three and ten, respectively. Bibiani Gold Stars FC is in the position after 21 matches with 8 wins, 7 draws, and 6 losses.
It is evident that this club cannot stop at what it has accomplished. This team concedes one goal per game on average this season, most frequently in the second half (75 percent of all goals).
King Faisal vs Bibiani Gold Stars Match Details :
- King Faisal – Bibiani Gold Stars SC
- Premier League Ghana
- Date – 20/03/2023
- Starting time – 15:00 UTC
King Faisal vs Bibiani Gold Stars Prediction :
In conclusion of our prediction for the match, we can confidently state that the teams are extremely motivated to score points. In a particular scenario of the game, each club will have such an opportunity, as evidenced by the statistics of their most recent performances.
Who will be more disciplined, assertive, and successful in the near future? In addition, we have prepared a betting choice for this game:
Prediction: Total Over(3)
King Faisal vs Bibiani Gold Stars Head to head :
|King Faisal||Stat name||Bibiani Gold Stars|
|35% (7)||Wons||38% (8)|
|35% (3)||Draws||38% (7)|
|50% (10)||Defects||29% (6)|
|0.90||Goals per game||1.19|
|1.20||Goals lost per game||0.95|
King Faisal vs Bibiani Gold Stars Betting tips :
- In a match against Bibiani Gold Stars FC, King Faisal scores 1.33 goals, while Bibiani Gold Stars FC scores 1.67 goals against King Faisal (on average).
- With 26 points, Bibiani Gold Stars FC ranked 12th in the table a year ago. With 31 points, they are currently number six.
- Matches from last season: 2-1 (at home against King Faisal) and 2-1 (at home against Bibiani Gold Stars FC).
- In all competitions, Bibiani Gold Stars FC has only lost one of their last three games against King Faisal.
- Bibiani Gold Stars FC wins 0% of halftimes, while King Faisal wins 2%.
King Faisal vs Bibiani Gold Stars Lineups :
- Forward: Gabriel Osei
- Midfielder: Yahaya Baba, Emmanuel Nketia, Samuel Kusi, Nazir Musah, Hayford Gyimah, Joseph Gordon, Abdul Latif, Gadafi Junior Amadu, Ransford Koufie, Mohammed Haruna
- Defender: Wisdom Appasu Lawoe, Godfred Asiamah, Joseph Dwomoh, Perry Rockson, Rockshell Antwi Osei, James Opoku, Joseph Laweokpo Faridu, Seidu Faisal, Ethan Yeboah, Ibrahim Suraj
- Goalkeeper: Adams Abdul Jabal, Benjamin Asiedu Kwesi, Ibrahim Iddrisu
Bibiani Gold Stars FC:
- Forward: Kingsford Boafo, Emmanuel Appau, Charles Gyamfi Kamara, Steven Owusu, Nuhu Sule, Joshua Akoto, Mawuli Wayo
- Midfielder: Frank Amankwah, Andrews Nana Cobbinah, Godfred Kyei, Ebenezer Aboagye, Shafiq Muntari, Maccarthy Appiah
- Defender: Ampem Dacosta, Emmanuel Odai, Michael Enu, Yahaya Adraman, Atta Kusi, Richmond Opoku, Prince Taifa Osei, Samuel Amofa, Yakubu Haqq , Evans Owusu
- Goalkeeper: Joseph Baah, Ernest Kussi, Amon Nii Kalala
King Faisal vs Bibiani Gold Stars Where to Watch :
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|