Latest Sports News

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Turkish Super Lig 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 4

Konyaspor could move into the top four of the Super Lig table if they can beat Sivasspor on Wednesday. The visitors, meanwhile, are aiming to move outside of the relegation places after enduring a difficult season so far. Having achieved their joint-highest ever finish of third in Turkey’s top domestic division last season, Konyaspor have not quite kicked on as they may have hoped this time around.

Ilhan Palut, who previously managed Hatyaspor and Goztepe, has been left frustrated by his team’s inability to turn draws into victories in recent outings, with an unbeaten run of five league games dampened by four of those matches ending in draws. As such, the Anatolian Eagles head into Turkey’s midweek round of fixtures five points adrift of the top three positions, with Palut desperate to see his side return to winning ways on Wednesday.

However, with their opponents fighting tooth and nail for every point at the bottom of the division, they are likely to require being close to their best in order to do so.

credit : – konya

Match Details:

  • Match: Konyaspor vs Sivasspor
  • Date: 4 January, 2023
  • Time: 10:30 pm
  • Venue: Torku Arena

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Prediction

We say: Konyaspor 1-1 Sivasspor

With Konyaspor routinely drawing games of late and Sivasspor appearing to have returned from the World Cup with renewed confidence, we can envisage a share of the spoils at the Konya Metropolitan Municipality Stadium on Wednesday.

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Head-To-Head

The last head to head confrontation was recorded by {lastMatch.match_date} and that fight ended with the score 0:1.In general, for all the time the teams have identified the strongest in 30 games. Atiker Konyaspor boasts the success of 9, while Sivasspor was stronger in 11 matches, and in 10 matches, the teams failed to identify the strongest and went out of their way. Also, let’s not forget about the statistics of goals scored and conceded – 32-31. Now let’s look at what form the teams are in now.

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Live Stream Time

This match will start from 10:30 pm

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Date

This match will take place on 4 January, 2023

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Team News

Konyaspor could be without Endri Cekici due to a hamstring injury, while Ogulcan Ulgun has been struck down by a virus.

Having had over a week’s rest since their last match against Alanyaspor, Palut could name an unchanged XI after earning a 2-2 draw in that match.

Sivasspor, meanwhile, will travel without Erdogan Yesilyurt after the forward was sent off late on during his side’s defeat to Galatasaray last time out.

Aaron Appindangoye, Max Gradel, Samba Camara and Leke James are all injury doubts for Calimbay’s side, meanwhile, with former Tottenham Hotspur winger Clinton Njie perhaps in pole position to replace Yesilyurt on the visitors’ left flank.

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Lineups

Konyaspor:

Sehic; Oguz, Demirbag, Calvo, Guilherme; Michalak, Pavicic, Hadziahmetovic, Dikmen, Bytyqi; Demir

Sivasspor:

Vural; Yalcin, Goutas, Osmanpasa, Ciftci; Saba, Keita, Ulvestad; Musa, Yatabare, Njie

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Odds

  • Bet: Atiker Konyaspor Under(1.5)
  • Odds: 1.76*

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Stats

  • Konyaspor 55.89%
  • Sivasspor 19.89%
  • Draw 24.2%

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Tips

  • Atiker Konyaspor has conceded in 7 of the last 8 home games against Sivasspor.
  • Atiker Konyaspor has conceded in each of their last 8 games.

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Konyaspor win with a probability of 55.9%. A draw has a probability of 24.2% and a win for Sivasspor has a probability of 19.89%.

The most likely scoreline for a Konyaspor win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (10.78%) and 2-1 (9.61%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (11.46%), while for a Sivasspor win it is 0-1 (6.84%).

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Where To Watch Live Turkish Super Lig 2023 Today Match

WATCH THE TURKISH SÜPER LIG ON FANATIZ

Available through beIN SPORTS, and beIN SPORTS ñ. We offer Turkish League games live and On Demand, available anytime, anywhere.

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Who Will Win

Konyaspor vs Sivasspor a great match to watch, Konyaspor will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram