Latest Sports News

Leeds United vs Brentford Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live English Premier League 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 22

The Premier League returns to the fold with another round of matches this weekend as Brentford lock horns with Jesse Marsch’s Leeds United side in an important clash at Elland Road on Sunday. Brentford are currently in eighth place in the Premier League standings and have exceeded expectations so far this season. The Bees eased past Bournemouth by a comfortable 2-0 scoreline in their previous game and will look to achieve a similar result this weekend.

Leeds United, on the other hand, are in 14th place in the league table at the moment and have not been at their best this season. The home side thrashed Cardiff City by a 5-2 scoreline last week and will be confident ahead of this fixture.

credit : – goal

Match Details:

  • Match: Leeds United vs Brentford
  • Date: 22 January 2023
  • Time: 7:30 pm
  • Venue: Elland Road

Leeds United vs Brentford Prediction

Brentford have excelled in the Premier League this season and have a robust squad at their disposal. The likes of Ivan Toney and Bryan Mbeumo have been impressive this season and will look to make their mark this weekend.

Leeds United have flattered to deceive this season and will need to be at their best on Sunday. Brentford are the better team at the moment and hold the upper hand going into this game.

Prediction: Leeds United 1-3 Brentford

Leeds United vs Brentford Head-To-Head

  • Leeds United have a slight edge over Brentford and have won 15 out of the 43 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Brentford’s 13 victories.
  • There have been 14 goals scored in the last three matches played between these two teams in the Premier League, with Brentford winning the previous game by a 5-2 margin.
  • Brentford will look to complete a league double against Leeds United for the first time in seven years, with their previous league double coming in the Championship.

Leeds United vs Brentford Live Stream Time

This match will start from 7:30 pm

Leeds United vs Brentford Date

This match will take place on 22 January 2023

Leeds United vs Brentford Team News

Leeds boss Marsch has confirmed that January signing Maximilian Wober is available for selection on Sunday despite limping off with an injury against Cardiff, while Crysencio Summerville, Archie Gray (both ankle), Stuart Dallas (leg) and Adam Forshaw (groin) all remain sidelined.

Liam Cooper and Robin Koch were both rested in midweek after picking up minor knocks, but the centre-back duo are in contention to return to the first XI on Sunday, while Pascal Struijk may be recalled at left-back after watching on as an unused substitute against Cardiff.

Leeds United vs Brentford Lineups

Leeds United:

Meslier; Kristensen, Koch, Cooper, Struijk; Adams, Roca; Harrison, Aaronson, Gnonto; Rodrigo

Brentford:

Raya; Ajer, Pinnock, Mee, Henry; Jensen, Norgaard, Janelt; Mbeumo, Toney, Wissa

Leeds United vs Brentford Odds

  • Over 2.5 Goals & Both Teams to Score
  • Moreno Rodrigo to Score

Leeds United vs Brentford Stats

  • Leeds United 55.36%
  • Brentford 22.63%
  • Draw 22%

Leeds United vs Brentford Tips

Tip 1: Result – Brentford

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes

Tip 3: Brentford to score first – Yes

Tip 4: Ivan Toney to score – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Leeds United win with a probability of 55.36%. A win for Brentford has a probability of 22.63% and a draw has a probability of 22%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leeds United win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (8.69%) and 2-0 (8.43%). The likeliest Brentford win is 1-2 (5.91%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.13%).

Leeds United vs Brentford Where To Watch Live English Premier League Today Match

You can watch this match on Star Sports Select 1

Leeds United vs Brentford Who Will Win

Leeds United vs Brentford a great match to watch, Brentford will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram