Olympique Lyonnais is going head to head with OGC Nice starting on 11 Nov 2022 at 20:00 UTC at Groupama Stadium stadium, Lyon city, France. The match is a part of the Ligue 1. Nice are currently in ninth place in the Ligue 1 standings and have been plagued by inconsistency so far this season. The away side edged Brest to a 1-0 victory last week and will look to achieve a similar result in this fixture.
Lyon, on the other hand, are in eighth place in the league table at the moment and have not been at their best this year. Les Gones slumped to a disappointing 1-0 defeat at the hands of Marseille in their previous game and will need to bounce back this week.
Lyon vs Nice Prediction
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Lyon win with a probability of 60.26%. A draw has a probability of 21.3% and a win for Nice has a probability of 18.41%.
The most likely scoreline for a Lyon win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (9.98%) and 2-1 (9.96%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.04%), while for a Nice win it is 0-1 (5.07%).
Lyon vs Nice Head-To-Head
- Lyon have a good record against Nice and have won 23 out of the 45 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Nice’s 12 victories.
- Lyon and Nice have not played out a single draw in their last 10 matches in Ligue 1, with the previous stalemate between the two teams coming in a 3-3 draw in 2017.
- Lyon have won three of their last five home games against Nice in Ligue 1 but have not won two such matches on the trot against the away side since the 2012-13 season.
- Lyon have lost six of their first 14 matches in the Ligue 1 this season – their worst tally of victories at this stage of the competition in the 21st century.
- Nice have won their last two matches in Ligue 1 – their best run in the competition since a three-match winning streak in May this year.
Lyon vs Nice Lineup
Lopes; Tagliafico, Lukeba, Boateng, Gusto; Mendes; Tete, Caqueret; Faivre; Lacazette, Dembele
Schmeichel; Atal, Todibo, Dante, Lotomba; Boudaoui, Lemina, Thuram, Diop; Pepe, Laborde
Lyon vs Nice Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – Lyon
Tip 2: Game to score over 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: Lyon to score first – Yes
Tip 4: Alexandre Lacazette to score – Yes
Lyon vs Nice Where To Watch Live Today French Ligue 1 2022 Match
Watch Ligue 1 on beIN Sports Connect
Once you subscribe to one of the services above Sling TV, FuboTV, or Vidgo, you can watch Ligue 1 live and on-demand through the beIN Sports Connect app on your streaming device.