Marsaxlokk FC vs. Valletta FC live score and be alerted of the major events of this match (goals / points / games, penalties, player names). At the conclusion of the game, you will be able to discover all of the highlights and the outcome of the Marsaxlokk FC – Valletta FC encounter immediately on this website.
What to do while watching Marsaxlokk FC vs Valletta FC live? While you wait for the game to begin, you can check out the odds and our predictions for this Maltese Premier League match!
Predictions for Marsaxlokk FC against Valletta FC in the 2022/12/11 SU Malta Premier League. Marsaxlokk FC versus Valletta FC head to head record reveals that in the last 15 matches, Marsaxlokk FC has won twice and Valletta FC has won ten times, with three draws.
Marsaxlokk FC’s previous encounter against Floriana F.C. ended in a 1:1 draw. Can Marsaxlokk FC finish the job against Valletta FC in the Malta Premier League? And who do you think will win? Continue reading for all of our free predictions and betting advice.
Head to head
|Head To Head|
FC squad is:
- Forwards: Daniel Agius, Santiago Moracci, Tiago Adan, Ayrton Attard, Alfred Effiong,
- Midfielders: Peter Xuereb, Ryan Tonna, Juan Aguilar, Kristian Keqi, Conor Borg, Edafe Uzeh, Santiago Ferraris
- Defenders: Leandro Aguirre, Dejan Vukovic, Walter Serrano, Dale Mifsud, Tim Desira, Oscar Carniell.
- Goalkeepers: Frederick Tabone, Jose Maria Gobbi, Marko Drobnjak,
Valletta squad is:
- Forwards: Flavio Carioca, Isaiah Micallef, Oke Akpoveta, Ulrich Nnomo, Andrea Zammit, Llywelyn Cremona.
- Midfielders: Eslit Sala, Joseph Willy, Kilian Bevis, Deacon Abela, Fewo, Shaun Dimech, Rowen Muscat, Enmy Peña, Brandon Paiber, Tristan Caruana.
- Defenders: Enzo Ruiz, Christian Gauci, Jean Borg, Bradley Kamdem, Ryan Camilleri.
- Goalkeepers: Anson Saliba, Maverick Buhagiar, Alessandro Guarnone, Cain Formosa.
- Marsaxlokk FC has won 0 times in the previous 5 home matches against Valletta FC, while Valletta FC has won 5 times. Valletta FC leads the goal differential 9-0.
- Marsaxlokk FC has won once in the previous 11 matches, there have been two ties, and Valletta FC has won eight times. Valletta FC leads the goal differential 19-5.
- Did you know Marsaxlokk FC scored 29% of its goals between minutes 76 and 90?
- Did you know that 25% of Valletta FC’s goals are scored between minutes 61 and 75?
- Marsaxlokk FC has lost their past four games.
- Marsaxlokk FC has lost their past four games against Valletta FC.
- This season, Marsaxlokk FC has got three red cards. This is the most in the Premier League.
- Marsaxlokk FC have failed to score in 0 of their 6 Premier League home matches this season.
Where to watch
The current Super League champion is Zesco United. #3 What is the level of competition for Super League in Zambia? The Super League is the highest level of football in Zambia.