Latest Sports News

Millwall vs Bristol City Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live English League Championship 2022 Today Who Will Win Match Details – December 30

Millwall and Bristol City will go head-to-head at the Den in round 25 of the EFL Championship on Thursday (December 29). The Lions are unbeaten in their last seven home games across competitions and will look to continue in the same vein.

Millwall returned to winning ways in style, seeing off Watford 2-0 at Vicarage Road in a thrilling Boxing Day contest. Before that, they were on a three-game winless streak across competitions, drawing twice and losing once.

With 35 points from 23 games, Millwall are sixth in the Championship, level on points with Norwich City and QPR. Meanwhile, Bristol were condemned to a second straight defeat when they lost 2-0 to West Bromwich Albion at home.

That followed a 2-1 home loss against Stoke City on December 17, which snapped their three-game unbeaten run in the league. Bristol are 18th in the league, picking up 27 points from 24 matches.

credit : – skysports

Match Details:

  • Match: Millwall vs Bristol City
  • Date: 30 December, 2022
  • Time: 1:15 am
  • Venue: The Den

Millwall vs Bristol City Prediction

Millwall have been near impenetrable at home and will look to build on their win over Watford. Bristol, meanwhile, have suffered a drop-off in form in recent weeks, so the Lions should make use of their home advantage to pick up a second straight win.

Prediction: Millwall 2-1 Bristol City

Millwall vs Bristol City Head-To-Head

  • With 37 wins from the last 104 meetings, Bristol boast a slight upper hand in the fixture.
  • Millwall have picked up two fewer wins in that period, while the spoils have been shared on 32 occasions.
  • The Lions are unbeaten in six of their last seven games against Bristol, with a 3-2 loss in January being the exception.
  • Millwall are unbeaten in their last seven home games, winning four and drawing three since their 2-0 loss against QPR in September.
  • Bristol have managed just one win in their last nine games across competitions, losing five and drawing three.

Millwall vs Bristol City Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:15 am

Millwall vs Bristol City Date

This match will take place on 30 December, 2022

Millwall vs Bristol City Team News

Millwall will be without winger Callum Styles, who suffered a calf injury in the defeat to Sunderland earlier this month, with the ex-Barnsley man expected to be back in action in early January.

A long-term absentee for Rowett’s men is Ryan Leonard, who has not featured since August after a serious hamstring injury – the club are targeting his return in January.

Andy King is a doubt for Bristol City after being forced off with a knock in the second half on Boxing Day, meaning Pearson could be forced to start Robert Atkinson at The Den – a player he has recently left out of matchday squads due to a lack of trust.

The Robins could do with the presence of Tomas Kalas in their backline, but the medical team at Ashton Gate are wary of rushing the 29-year-old back from his calf injury too quickly, meaning he is unlikely to feature in this one.

Millwall vs Bristol City Lineups

Millwall:

Long; McNamara, Hutchinson, Cooper, Wallace; Mitchell, Saville, Voglsammer, Flemming, Burey; Bradshaw

Bristol City:

O’Leary; Vyner, Atkinson, Naismith, Pring; Weimann, Williams, James, Scott; Wells, Conway

Millwall vs Bristol City Odds

  • Millwall has not lost in each of their last 6 home games.
  • Bristol has not won in 8 of the last 9 games.

Millwall vs Bristol City Stats

  • Millwall 63.79%
  • Bristol City 14.3%
  • Draw 21.9%

Millwall vs Bristol City Tips

Tip 1: Result – Millwall

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes (There have been at least three goals scored in four of the last five meetings between the two teams.)

Tip 3: Less than 4.5 cards – Yes (There have been fewer than five bookings in seven of their last nine clashes.)

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Millwall win with a probability of 63.8%. A draw has a probability of 21.9% and a win for Bristol City has a probability of 14.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Millwall win is 1-0 with a probability of 13.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (12.88%) and 2-1 (9.48%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.27%), while for a Bristol City win it is 0-1 (5.57%).

Millwall vs Bristol City Where To Watch Live English League Championship 2022 Today Match

For the 2022/23 season, select Championship games will be available via the ESPN paid subscription service called ESPN+.

Millwall vs Bristol City Who Will Win Match

Millwall vs Bristol City a great match to watch, Millwall will win

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram