In Fontvieille, AS Monaco will soon compete against AC Ajaccio; a match that is certain to attract fans from both camps. When Ruddy Buquet blows the opening whistle at 04:05 PM UTC, the game will be streamed live to up to 18523 viewers.
It will be interesting to see what each team brings to the field considering that AS Monaco and AC Ajaccio last met approximately six years ago on January 6, 2017. Fans of AC Ajaccio are waiting with bated breath for this match. This is due to AS Monaco’s 2-1 victory in the previous match. AC Ajaccio’s upcoming match is unlikely to be won by AS Monaco because AS Monaco has won the previous three games. In terms of goals, AS Monaco is the favorite because they have scored 7 in the last three games, while AC Ajaccio has only scored 2.
The teams shouldn’t have any problems with the expected slow winds. The players shouldn’t become too worn out too quickly because the matchday temperatures won’t likely soar above 12°C. The likelihood of the teams having to play in the rain, which is about 61%, is also a possibility.
Given that Monaco, which is fifth in the league, is expected to maintain their lead; especially considering that they are twelve league positions ahead of AC AJACCIO.
The hosts won four of the championship’s final six games, drew one, and lost one. The guests went on to lose three times, draw once, and win twice. The parties have unmatched potential. The favorite has a good chance of winning. Let’s sum up the prediction for Monaco vs. Ajaccio by saying that the underdog will win by at least some margin.
Bet: Monaco Handicap (-1)
In April 2014, the teams last met in Ligue 1, and the hosts prevailed 4-1. When making a prediction for Monaco vs. Ajaccio, we note that the hosts have won the last five matches. The Monegasques won each of their five matches (+5=0-0).
• Did you know that between minutes 46 and 60, AS Monaco scores 26% of their goals?
• When AS Monaco is ahead 1-0 at home, 73% of their games are won.
• In meetings between AS Monaco and AC Ajaccio, there have been an average of 0.6 goals scored in the first half.
• AC Ajaccio wins 24% of halftimes, while AS Monaco wins 39%.
• AC Ajaccio wins the first half in 24% of their games, while AS Monaco wins it in 39% of their games.
• Goalkeeper: Benjamin Leroy
• Defenders: Mohamed Youssouf, Ismael Diallo, Oumar Gonzalez, Fernand Mayembo
• Midfielders: Vincent Marchetti, Thomas Mangani
• Attackers: Riad Nouri, Cyrille Bayala, Mounaim El Idrissy, Bevic Moussiti-Oko
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|