Northampton Town vs Carlisle Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live English League Two 2022 Today Who Will Win Match Details – December 21

Northampton Town come in to this clash in fine league form, currently sitting third in the League Two table, and their 39 points after 20 games is the second-best start to a season in the club’s history.

Last time out in the league they were unable to find a way past League Two strugglers Tranmere Rovers, and were made to settle for a 0-0 draw. The Midlands side held 62% possession in the clash, and were certainly the team controlling proceedings on the day. Despite the disappointing result, Northampton are proving

Credit : – soccer

Match Details:

  • Match: Northampton Town vs Carlisle
  • Date: 21 December, 2022
  • Time: 1:15 am
  • Venue: Sixfields Stadium

Northampton Town vs Carlisle Prediction

We say: Northampton Town 2-1 Carlisle United

While both sides have proven difficult opponents to take points off in the league this season, Northampton Town’s consistency of performance makes them one of the teams to beat in League Two.

Carlisle have been strong performers away from home this season, however creation of meaningful opportunities has been a problem for Paul Simpson of late, and they may not have the attacking power to outscore their fellow promotion contenders.

Northampton Town vs Carlisle Head-To-Head

  • Northampton Town 47.28%
  • Carlisle United 27.9% 
  • Draw 24.81%

Northampton Town vs Carlisle Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:15 am

Northampton Town vs Carlisle Date

This match will take place on 21 December, 2022

Northampton Town vs Carlisle Team news

Northampton Town were gifted an extended break as last week’s match against Harrogate Town was postponed due to a frozen pitch.

Jon Brady had no fresh injury concerns entering the match against Harrogate, and will now hope a rested squad will be fully fit to overcome Carlisle United.

Top scorer Hoskins is one yellow card away from suspension, while 17-year-old defender Josh Tomlinson may be involved off the bench after recently signing a new long-term contract with the Cobblers.

Meanwhile, Carlisle United’s fixture against Barrow was also postponed due to the unplayable conditions of the pitch due to the heavy snowfall.

Northampton Town vs Carlisle Lineups

Northampton Town:

Burge; McGowan, Sherring, Guthrie, Odimayo; Fox, Sowerby, McWilliams; Pinnock, Bowie, Hoskins

Carlisle United:

Holy; Whelan, Mellish, Huntington; Ellis, Moxon, Guy, Armer; Gibson, Dennis, Edmonson

Northampton Town vs Carlisle Odds

  • Three of Carlisle’s last four defeats have come on their travels.
  • Both teams to score has been a winning bet in five of Carlisle’s last seven League Two away games.

Northampton Town vs Carlisle Stats

  • Northampton are on a run of 7 consecutive undefeated matches in their domestic league
  • Northampton have won just 1 of their last 7 home matches in all competitions
  • Northampton have drawn their last 3 home League Two games in a row

Northampton Town vs Carlisle Tips

  • Northampton to Win
  • Northampton 2-1

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Northampton Town win with a probability of 47.29%. A win for Carlisle United has a probability of 27.9% and a draw has a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Northampton Town win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.38%) and 2-0 (8.03%). The likeliest Carlisle United win is 0-1 (7.36%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.75%).

Northampton Town vs Carlisle Where To Watch Live English League Two 2022 Match

  • India: Disney+ hotstar, sonyLiv, Discovery+, Jio TV
  • Balkans: Sportklub
  • Scandinavia: NENT

Northampton Town vs Carlisle Who Will Win Match

Northampton are third in league Two despite failing to win any of their last four home league games but they can deliver the goods against Carlisle. The Cobblers are looking a lot healthier on the injury front and can win a tight contest against Carlisle, who are six points below them.

Northampton will win

Follow Us