On December 10, at the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium in Guwahati, the bottom-placed NorthEast United will take on the in-form Chennaiyin FC. After Marco Balbul was fired on Thursday, the hosts will be hoping that Vincenzo Alberto Annese, their new manager, can break the duck. The Highlanders may benefit from the Italian, who has previous success in the subcontinent.
In the meantime, the opponents have used Marina Machans’ weakness three times in their last four games. They also suffered injuries and lost to Hyderabad FC, Mumbai City FC, and Odisha FC. The club has likewise affirmed that Thomas Brdaric’s side will be without Anirudh Thapa, Jiteshwor Singh, Jackson Das, and Sourav Das because of their separate wounds.
Due to suspension and a family emergency, Ninthoi and Ajith Kumar will not travel to the Northeast. Chennaiyin FC will be forced to use a starting eleven without a number of key players, which presents them with a difficult challenge. However, the hosts may see this as an ideal chance to earn their first victory of the season.
NorthEast United vs Chennaiyin Match Details :
- Northeast United FC v Chennaiyin
- Super League India
- Date – 10/12/2022
- Starting time – 14:00 UTC
- Venue: Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium
NorthEast United vs Chennaiyin Prediction :
NorthEast United FC under Khalid Jamil will be hoping to return to the form that has won hearts in the past in this match. After a disappointing start to the season, Victory will boost his team’s confidence dramatically. The Chennaiyin FC of Bozidar Bandovic will want to improve specific aspects of their game.
The manager mentioned that his ISL team needs to improve their stability and game control. The Marina Machans will also place a high priority on winning. Chennaiyin FC looks better than NorthEast United FC going into this ISL matchup. They have a lot of confidence because they won their first game.
Prediction: NorthEast United FC 1-2 Chennaiyin FC
NorthEast United vs Chennaiyin Head to head :
With six victories in their previous meetings, NorthEast holds the advantage. Five victories are a record for the two-time Indian Super League champions.
- Wins for NorthEast United: 6
- Draws: 5 FC Chennaiyin: Five
NorthEast United vs Chennaiyin Betting tips :
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in Northeast United’s final four games.
- This season, Northeast United’s four home games all ended with more than 2.5 goals.
- In their last six meetings with NorthEast United, Chennaiyin has not lost.
NorthEast United vs Chennaiyin Lineups :
NorthEast United FC (4-3-3):
- Subhasish Roy, Provat Lakra, Gurjinder Kumar, Hernan Santana Patrick Flottmann, Khassa Camara, Pragyan Gogoi, Federico Gallego, Suhair Vadakkepeedika, Laldanmawia Ralte, Deshorn Brown
Chennaiyin FC (4-1-4-1):
- Vishal Kaith, Salam Ranjan Singh, Slavko Damjanovic, Reagan Singh, Narayan Das, Ariel Borysiuk, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Vladimir Koman, Mirlan Murzaev, Anirudh Thapa, Rahim Ali
NorthEast United vs Chennaiyin Where to Watch :
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|