Prediction for Olympiacos vs. Panaitolikos. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 12:30 a.m. on February 14.
Olympiacos earned 43 points and the fourth spot in Super League thanks to 12 wins, 7 draws, and 2 losses. At home, they score 1.9 goals on average, but they don’t have enough of them to get the most out of their efforts. With 31-45 for a minute, Olympiacos needs their opponent to be as focused as possible because Olympiacos has already scored 9 goals.
A positive impression Panaitolikos With 24 scored points, they rank eighth in the table after 21. We were able to win six games, draw six, and lose nine due to our solid defense, which allowed for 1.4 goals per match and good performance. Additionally, their attack is particularly risky between the 0 and 15 minutes of the match. They have scored ten goals in this segment.
Olympiacos will play in this match after their Super League match against PAOK ended in a 0-0 draw.
Olympiacos had 51 percent possession and seven attempts at goal, but only one of them was successful. Eight of PAOK’s 20 attempts at goal were successful.
The Olympiacos backline has put in a lot of effort, as evidenced by their most recent results. Over the course of their last six matches, Olympiacos has given the opposition very little, resulting in a total of 2 goals scored against them.
Olympiacos are unbeaten in their previous five home league games going into this one.
Panetolikos and Asteras Tripolis played to a 0-0 draw in their Super League matchup.
Panetolikos had 55% possession and 7 attempts on goal in that match, but they failed to score. Asteras Tripolis, on the other hand, had 9 shots on goal, 3 of which were successful.
In their previous six games, Panetolikos, led by Giannis Anastasiou, have had seven goals awarded to them for their efforts on goal. During those same matches, they have given up a total of 11 goals.
If we are not mistaken, Panetolikos may find it impossible to score against Olympiacos, who appear poised to completely dominate this game.
We anticipate a very convincing 4-0 victory, with Olympiacos possibly scoring additional goals after 90 minutes.
Panetolikos hasn’t had a good run of head-to-head matches since the first of March in 2020, according to the results. They haven’t won a single game, but Olympiacos has found a way to beat them in every match they’ve played.
During this time, the two teams combined to score 16 goals, with 13 coming from hrylos and 3 from The Canaries.
The two teams played their final league match on Super League match day 9 on October 22, 2022, with Panetolikos defeating Olympiacos 0-2.
Panetolikos had 30 percent possession and 5 attempts at goal in that match, but they failed to score.
Olympiacos’ opponents made 16 attempts on goal, three of which were successful. Mathieu Valbuena (82′) and Pep Biel (50′) both scored.
• Olympiacos Piraeus defeated Panaitolikos Agrinio in both of their games last season (3-1 at home and 2-1 away).
• Olympiacos Piraeus has won three straight games at home in Super League 1.
• Did you know that Olympiacos Piraeus scores 31 percent of its goals between minutes 31 and 45?
• Did you know that between minutes 0 and 15, Panaitolikos Agrinio scores 22% of their goals?
• Olympiacos Piraeus has not lost a game in their previous 18 contests.
• Olympiacos Piraeus has won six consecutive matches at home.
• Olympiacos Piraeus hasn’t lost in seven home games.
• Olympiacos Piraeus hasn’t won any of Panaitolikos Agrinio’s last three games.
• In their last 12 meetings, Olympiacos Piraeus has not lost to Panaitolikos Agrinio at home.
• Olympiacos Piraeus has failed to score in one of their ten Super League 1 home games this season.
• This season, Panaitolikos Agrinio have not scored in three of their ten Super League 1 away games.
• The home record of Olympiacos Piraeus this season: is 7-2-1.
• Olympiacos Piraeus’ top scorer is Cedric Bakambu, who has scored 9 goals. Panaitolikos Agrinio’s ten goals have been scored by Nikos Karelis.
• Panaitolikos Agrinio wins the first half in 12% of its games, while Olympiacos Piraeus wins the first half in 35% of their games.
• Panaitolikos Agrinio wins 12% of halftimes, while Olympiacos Piraeus wins 35%.
|A||11||Youssef El Arabi|
Sampdoria vs Inter Match Details, Predictions, Lineup, Betting Tips, Where to watch live today? – Serie A