Parma’s first Serie B game under Fabio Pecchia was a 2-2 draw against Bari at the start of the season. Before halftime, his team had taken an early lead, fallen behind 2-1, and then tied the game again. Prior to that game, Parma had a challenging away draw in the Coppa Italia first round.
Valentin Mihaila scored both goals as they prevailed 2-0 to go to the next round. Despite having three goals and three assists in six games before to his absence, Mihaila’s promising start to the season has been interrupted by a thigh injury that has kept him out since September. Parma is being careful with Mihaila’s comeback.
- Match – Parma vs Verona
- Date – 4 Oct 2020
- Time – 6:30 PM (IST)
Parma vs Bari Prediction
Since being promoted from Serie C last season, Bari has been one of the biggest surprises of the Serie B season. The Apulia team is already vying for promotion to Serie A and will hope to make up for their weekend loss with a cup win.
Parma enters the game with momentum thanks to their four-game winning streak and their ability to keep consecutive clean sheets after going four games without one.
We predict a tight victory for the hosts, with goals at both ends.
I predict Parma to defeat Bari.
Parma vs Bari Head-to-Head
- In their last 59 games, Parma has 27 victories over Bari. 13 games saw Bari prevail, while 19 games resulted in draws.
- On the first day of the Serie A season in August, they played to a 2-2 tie, which was their most recent encounter.
- Parma has three of its five competitive home games this season and is unbeaten in four games across all competitions.
- This season, Bari has gone undefeated in six competitive road games, winning five of those games.
- Parma has won five of its past six games overall, in all competitions, with two or more goals.
- In nine of their ten games this season in all competitions, Bari have scored a goal.
- Oosterwolde, Valenti, Osorio, Del Prato
- Vazquez, Estevez, Coulibaly, Benedyczak, Sohm
- Ricci, Vicari, Di Cesare, Pucino
- Folorunsho, Maita, Benedetti, Salcedo
- Antenucci, Cheddira
Where to watch
Fans can watch all 20 teams live and exclusively on the SONY TEN 2 and SONY SIX channels, where they can anticipate nothing less than heart-pounding excitement.