Latest Sports News

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Preview (1/14/23): Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Portuguese Liga 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 14

Portimonense is going head-to-head with CD Santa Clara starting on 13 Jan 2023 at 20:15 UTC at Estadio Municipal de Portimao stadium, Portimao city, Portugal. The match is a part of the Primeira Liga. Currently, Portimonense rank 11th, while CD Santa Clara hold 15th position.

Round 16 of the Portuguese Primeira Liga gets underway on Friday when Portimonense and Santa Clara go head to head at the Estadio Municipal de Portimao. Having endured a rough end to the first half of the season, both sides head into the weekend in search of a pick-me-up as they look to arrest their slumps and push into the top half of the league standings.

In a one-sided affair at the Estadio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Portuguese forward Joao Mario netted the only goal of the game when he converted his ninth-minute penalty to hand As Aguias their 13th win of the season.

Prior to that, the Alvinegros crashed out of the Taca da Liga following a 3-0 defeat against Gil Vicente on December 14 before losing 2-1 at home against Casa Pia on December 28.

credit : – yeuth

Match Details

  • Match:- Portimonense vs Santa Clara
  • Date:- 14 December 2023
  • Time:- 1:45 AM (IST)
  • Venue:- Estádio Municipal de Portimao

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Prediction

We say: Portimonense 1-2 Santa Clara

Portimonense and Santa Clara will head into the weekend in search of a morale-boosting result as they look to find their feet in the league. While the hosts are four places higher in the league table, both sides are evenly matched on paper, and we predict tha the spoils will be shared in this one.

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Head-To-Head

Teams Portimonense Santa Clara played so far 35 matches.
Portimonense won 7 direct matches. Santa Clara won 16 matches. 12 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.09 goals per Match.

Portimonense in actual season average scored 0.85 goals per match. In 10 (66.67%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 5 (33.33%) matches in season 2023 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals.

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Live Stream Time

Portimonense is going head to head with CD Santa Clara starting on 13 Jan 2023 at 20:15 UTC

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Date

Portimonense is going head to head with CD Santa Clara starting on 13 Jan 2023.

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Team News

Portimonense will take to the pitch without the services of Brazilian midfielder Carlinhos, who has been sidelined since last May through a severe injury.

He is joined on the Alvinegros’ injury table by fellow countryman Welinton Junior, who is set to sit out his 10th consecutive game after coming off injured against Estoril Praia in October.

As for Santa Clara, Silva will be unable to call upon the services of Tomas Domingos, who picked up an injury back in May.

Veteran midfielder Anderson Carvalho has missed the last six matches through a muscle injury and the 32-year-old is out of contention for the trip to the Estadio Municipal de Portimao.

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Lineups

Portimonense:- Nakamura; Moufi, Pedrao, Relvas, Seck; Klismahn, Diaby, Moreira; Ouattara, Cariello, Sapara

Santa Clara:- Gabriel; Sagna, Boateng, Gonzalez, Quintilla; Costinha, Almeida, Firmino; Ricardinho, Tagawa, Silva

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Odds

  • The most likely outcome of this match is a Portimonense win with a probability of 41.1%. A win for Santa Clara has a probability of 31.19% and a draw has a probability of 27.7%.
  • The most likely scoreline for a Portimonense win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.38%) and 2-0 (7.74%).

Portimonense vs Santa Clara STATS

In the Portuguese Primera Liga, the two teams played a total of 8 games before, of which Portimonense won 1, Santa Clara won 3 and the two teams drew 4. In the Portuguese League Cup, the two teams played a total of 1 games before, of which Portimonense won 0, Santa Clara won 1 and the two teams drew 0.

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Tips

Tip 1:- Result- Santa Clara
Tip 2:- Under 2.5 Goals
Tip 3:- Both Team to score – Yes

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Betting Trends

With these two teams go head-to-head at the home Stadium, with Santa Clara on the back of a run that has seen them draw four times in five second-tier fixtures of late. Portimonense have also been prone to finishing on level terms themselves recently, sharing the spoils four times in seven Liga Portugal matches.

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Where To Watch Live Portuguese Liga 2023 Today.

  • GOLTV Play.
  • Onefootball.
  • GOLTV.
  • GolTV Espanol.

Portimonense vs Santa Clara Who Will Win Match

Portimonense vs Santa Clara a great match to watch, Santa Clara will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram