The 8th match of IPL 2022 will be played between Punjab Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders from 7:30 pm today. In their first match of the season, the big target of 206 runs from RCB was achieved by PBKS in 19 overs on the basis of a line-up full of explosive batsmen. Check Punjab vs Kolkata 8th Match Dream 11 Prediction.
On the other hand, after defeating a strong team like CSK in their opening match, KKR had to face defeat at the hands of RCB in the second match. Batting first after losing the toss, the Kolkata team was all out after scoring 128 runs in 18.5 overs. The plight of Kolkata’s batting can be gauged from the fact that after Andre Russell’s 25, bowler Umesh Yadav scored the highest 18 runs.
Punjab vs Kolkata Dream 11 Predictions
Dream 11 Prediction – Top 4 predictions for the match are as follows
- Shreyas Iyer to score 35+ run.
- Mayank Agarwal and Shikhar Dhawan to contribute a sum of 50+ runs
- Umesh Yadav to pick 2+ wickets.
- Punjab Kings to win the match.
Fantasy Cricket Tips –
- Give preference to those players who are recently in good form.
- We should pick more pacers than spinners from both sides because Wankhede’s pitch will assist the pacers.
- Put more players from the toss winning side because approx. every match is won by them.
- Put at least 2 all-rounders on the team.
- The probability of high scoring game is more hence we should make captain and vice-captain to the batters.
- Caption and vice-captain should be picked from different sides.
Match Number- 8, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings
Date- 1st of April 2022
Venue- Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
KKR Probable XI: Ajinkya Rahane, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana, Shreyas Iyer (c), Sam Billings, Sheldon Jackson (wk), Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy
PBKS Probable XI: Mayank Agarwal (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Liam Livingstone, Bhanuka Rajapaksa (wk), Shahrukh Khan, Odean Smith, Raj Bawa, Arshdeep Singh, Harpreet Brar, Sandeep Sharma, Rahul Chahar
I will keep an eye on the mutual competition of these players
Umesh Yadav has taken wickets in two consecutive matches with his pace and swing during the power play. Batsmen like Rituraj Gaikwad and Virat Kohli looked helpless in front of him. In such a situation, it will be interesting to see what Shikhar Dhawan and Mayank Agarwal do in front of Umesh.
Apart from this, Varun Chakraborty’s spin in front of Shahrukh Khan will also be interesting. The outcome of the match will depend to a large extent on what strategy the Punjab camp employs against Sunil Narine, who took 1 for 12 runs at an average of just 3 in 4 overs against RCB.