Latest Sports News

Rangers vs Celtic Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Scottish Premiership 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 2

Rangers will entertain Old Firm rivals Celtic at the Ibrox Stadium in their first Scottish Premiership game of 2023 on Monday. Celtic are at the top of the league standings with 54 points to their name as they have won 18 of their 19 games this season. The hosts are in second place in the league table and trail Celtic by nine points as they look to reduce the gap between themselves and the visitors.

The hosts have won their last four league games and in their previous outing, goals from Alfredo Morelos, Connor Goldson and Malik Tillman helped them defeat Motherwell 3-0 at home. Celtic secured an impressive 4-0 away win over Hibernian last time around, as Aaron Mooy bagged a brace while Daizen Maeda and Kyogo Furuhashi were also able to get on the scoresheet.

credit : – helpbet

Match Details:

  • Match: Rangers vs Celtic
  • Date: 2 January, 2022
  • Time: 6:00 pm
  • Venue: Ibrox Stadium

Rangers vs Celtic Prediction

Both teams have been in incredible form in their recent games and will be looking to kick off 2023 with a win. Ange Postecoglou’s men have scored at least one goal in their last five meetings against the Gers and, taking into consideration their recent goalscoring form, we expect them to find the back of the net.

Both teams have resumed their league campaigns following the international break in a splendid fashion and a defeat for either team seems unlikely. The game is expected to end in a high-scoring draw.

Prediction: Rangers 2-2 Celtic

Rangers vs Celtic Head-To-Head

  • The two Glasgow-based arrivals have a long-standing rivalry and have met 345 times across all competitions since 1890. They have been closely matched in these meetings, with the hosts having a narrow 132-122 lead in wins and as many as 91 games having ended in draws.
  • The hosts have just one win in their last five league meetings against the visitors and suffered a 4-0 defeat at Celtic Park in the reverse fixture in September.
  • Celtic have scored at least two goals in 11 of their last 12 league matches, as a result, these games have seen over 2.5 goals.
  • The visitors have the best attacking and defensive record in the competition, outscoring Rangers 61-44 in 19 league games and conceding 15

Rangers vs Celtic Live Stream Time

This match will start from 6:00 pm

Rangers vs Celtic Date

This match will take place on 2 January, 2022

Rangers vs Celtic team news

Rangers should be able to rely on Alfredo Morelos to lead their attack again in the derby, despite the Colombian striker limping off against Motherwell with a hamstring problem.

Fellow forward Antonio Colak should be available too, but Kemar Roofe remains a major doubt. Meanwhile, Ianis Hagi has been tipped to return from long-term injury later this month – several weeks ahead of schedule.

Given his side’s results since taking the reins, Michael Beale is unlikely to make many changes to the lineup which started in midweek, though James Sands and Glen Kamara are among those pushing for a recall.

November’s SPFL Player of the Month Sead Haksabanovic is set to miss out for Celtic on Monday, as the Montenegrin forward is still sidelined by a foot injury; Anthony Ralston will also be unavailable.

Rangers vs Celtic Lineups

Rangers:

McLaughlin; Tavernier, Goldson, Sands, Barisic; Jack, Lundstram, Kamara; Tillman, Morelos, Kent

Celtic:

Hart; Hatate, Carter-Vickers, Starfelt, Taylor; O’Riley, McGregor, Mooy; Jota, Furuhashi, Maeda

Rangers vs Celtic Odds

  • Rangers FC conceded in the 1st half in 6 of the last 7 Premiership games against Celtic.
  • Celtic scored in the 1st half in 5 of the last 6 Premiership away games.

Rangers vs Celtic stats

  • Rangers 38.88%
  • Celtic 38.93%
  • Draw 22.18%

Rangers vs Celtic Tips

Tip 1: Result – Draw

Tip 2: Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5

Tip 3: Celtic to score in the first half – Yes

Tip 4: At least a goal to be scored in the second half – Yes

Tip 5: Kyogo Furuhashi to score any time – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Celtic win with a probability of 38.93%. A win for Rangers has a probability of 38.88% and a draw has a probability of 22.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Celtic win is 1-2 with a probability of 8.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-1 (5.18%) and 1-3 (4.74%). The likeliest Rangers win is 2-1 (8.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (9.14%).

Rangers vs Celtic Where To Watch Live Scottish Premiership 2023 Today Match

You can watch the game live on Sky Sports Football and Main Event.

Rangers vs Celtic who will win

Rangers vs Celtic a great match to watch, Celtic will win

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram